It has been a while since i scibbled anything up here.
One month had passed. Down with 2 more months at wd76. Sometimes i wished i could fast-forward time so that i need not endure the process. How naive. Its really torturing. Really not in the mood to say who or what or even why because every little thing just contributes to one difficult situation i'm at. Seeing those ppl irks me. And i really mean IRKS ! They've hurt other people feelings directly and well i dont feel welcome there at all. What to do.. i came from WARD 75!
Been watching nice movie lately. From Twilight to IP Man, both movies were excellent. From the cullen's family to the Ip's family. Great story line i would say!
Been reading my twilight series every now and then, its a nice book! I'm reading them almost every moment, until mylove told me to stop! haha! Shrugs* i left my book at his table and i forget to bring it back this morning. If not i would be reading them now.
Been watching Little Nonya at mobtv the whole morning. Thumbs up! So hooked up to the story line. The tragic love story of Yueniang and Chen xi! haha! I've watched almost the whole series, the last episode yet to be out. I'm waiting impatiently! haha..
2008 past like a breeze, in a few days time, it gonna be a brand new year ahead. Time flies.. I cant seem to remember what i have accomplised the whole year. It seems vague!
Maybe i've put in alot of effort at my work, now moving out of my comfort zone, and out to a very unfamiliar place where i kept hitting on bumps through the journey.. Well, I tell myself, i will survive through..
2009 will be a better year ahead.
I haven't thought of any new year resolution yet, but i will think of one in time to come!
I might want to go ahead to enrol myself at SIM to pursuit my degree.
Is it a dream? No! I wanna work hard to attain!
=)
Love ♥
One month had passed. Down with 2 more months at wd76. Sometimes i wished i could fast-forward time so that i need not endure the process. How naive. Its really torturing. Really not in the mood to say who or what or even why because every little thing just contributes to one difficult situation i'm at. Seeing those ppl irks me. And i really mean IRKS ! They've hurt other people feelings directly and well i dont feel welcome there at all. What to do.. i came from WARD 75!
Been watching nice movie lately. From Twilight to IP Man, both movies were excellent. From the cullen's family to the Ip's family. Great story line i would say!
Been reading my twilight series every now and then, its a nice book! I'm reading them almost every moment, until mylove told me to stop! haha! Shrugs* i left my book at his table and i forget to bring it back this morning. If not i would be reading them now.
Been watching Little Nonya at mobtv the whole morning. Thumbs up! So hooked up to the story line. The tragic love story of Yueniang and Chen xi! haha! I've watched almost the whole series, the last episode yet to be out. I'm waiting impatiently! haha..
2008 past like a breeze, in a few days time, it gonna be a brand new year ahead. Time flies.. I cant seem to remember what i have accomplised the whole year. It seems vague!
Maybe i've put in alot of effort at my work, now moving out of my comfort zone, and out to a very unfamiliar place where i kept hitting on bumps through the journey.. Well, I tell myself, i will survive through..
2009 will be a better year ahead.
I haven't thought of any new year resolution yet, but i will think of one in time to come!
I might want to go ahead to enrol myself at SIM to pursuit my degree.
Is it a dream? No! I wanna work hard to attain!
=)
Love ♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home