Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I only have 5 items on my wishlist. Unlike mylove, he has got 10 wish on his wishlist on his blog can! -.-

After seeing what my love has posted on his blog.. and here i go...


This Nova check tote is what i always wanted. Always on my top list. =)

Up next, its a diamond solitaire earrings. My 2nd most favourite accessories that i wanted. I almost got one myself..



Sony T30 digital camera.. i always wanted a camera...

A gucci small messenger bag that i saw it at Gucci boutique the other day. Love at first sight!



At last an Iphone.. still my on my wish list thou.. wondering why? because i really like the touch screen functions with the maximum reaction time..
hahah.. well, its an unrealistc post... because i knew that i would not buy all these and make myself poor.
I wouldn't want myself to turn into "Asset rich, cash poor"
=)
Wen be gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home