Wanted to update about the D&D.. however i didn't have any photos on my desktop... its all saved in mylove's lappie!!
anyway fell sick the last few days... coughing out relatively thick greenish phlegm.. !! Immunity down for the 2nd time within this month.
I guess its because of my lack of sleep that accumulates.
Counting down to the days that i will be leaving ward 75 and going for my cross-training in ward 76. I hate the feeling. I proposed to sister that can i clear off my leave before i go over there ? she granted my with 8 days of leave.. so i will be away approximately 2 weeks.. then i will join them on 22/11/08 and i will only be back to the ward next year 22/02/09.... shrugs.. i really dislike this feeling...
So 10/11/08 will be my last day in the ward. arrrgghhh..... the hell training gonna commence like real soon.
I told my NM: Sister, i dont think i am ready to go over to 76 yet.
NM: Dont worry you will be forced to be ready over there.
-.-
hahah.. what a joke.. i will be over-stressed everyday... dragging my feet to work.
anyway fell sick the last few days... coughing out relatively thick greenish phlegm.. !! Immunity down for the 2nd time within this month.
I guess its because of my lack of sleep that accumulates.
Counting down to the days that i will be leaving ward 75 and going for my cross-training in ward 76. I hate the feeling. I proposed to sister that can i clear off my leave before i go over there ? she granted my with 8 days of leave.. so i will be away approximately 2 weeks.. then i will join them on 22/11/08 and i will only be back to the ward next year 22/02/09.... shrugs.. i really dislike this feeling...
So 10/11/08 will be my last day in the ward. arrrgghhh..... the hell training gonna commence like real soon.
I told my NM: Sister, i dont think i am ready to go over to 76 yet.
NM: Dont worry you will be forced to be ready over there.
-.-
hahah.. what a joke.. i will be over-stressed everyday... dragging my feet to work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home