I took my final theory test on monday before i go for my night shift.
I was so nervous, because i thought i might fail. Hahh. Didn't do enough practise thou.. then after i answered the 50 questions, i looked through them once again making sure i get all the answers right. Finally i decided to press the end test tab. My hands were crossed, and the screen appear "PASSED".. Oh what a refief. Somehow or rather is wasn't that difficult. There will be 45 questions straightforward questions and then the next 5 Qn were quite tricky. Phew..
Called mylove to tell him the good news:
Me: Guess what? I passed my test!!
Him: Oh really? hahahha... baby, actually in my heart i thought you would fail.
Me: -.-.. wah lao kua suay me lor.. anyway i passed LEH !
Him: hahaha..
I've already got my PDL and i will be doing my first practical lesson later this evening.
Today is my post 2nd night sleeping day actually, however my mom woke me up for lunch..>.< after eating, i cant get to sleep anymore.
Work's alright.. wasn't that busy for 2 nights.
=)
我得从新找会,我曾失去的美好时光。
I was so nervous, because i thought i might fail. Hahh. Didn't do enough practise thou.. then after i answered the 50 questions, i looked through them once again making sure i get all the answers right. Finally i decided to press the end test tab. My hands were crossed, and the screen appear "PASSED".. Oh what a refief. Somehow or rather is wasn't that difficult. There will be 45 questions straightforward questions and then the next 5 Qn were quite tricky. Phew..
Called mylove to tell him the good news:
Me: Guess what? I passed my test!!
Him: Oh really? hahahha... baby, actually in my heart i thought you would fail.
Me: -.-.. wah lao kua suay me lor.. anyway i passed LEH !
Him: hahaha..
I've already got my PDL and i will be doing my first practical lesson later this evening.
Today is my post 2nd night sleeping day actually, however my mom woke me up for lunch..>.< after eating, i cant get to sleep anymore.
Work's alright.. wasn't that busy for 2 nights.
=)
我得从新找会,我曾失去的美好时光。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home