




Casting all the unhappiness aside. My love and i had a great time being together despite my mood was utterly bad caused by work. Nevertheless we enjoyed ourself by indulging in good food each time. The above inquisite watch is a gift from me for mylove for his birthday. Tissot was its brand. He loved it.
A.Longe.and.Sohne Glashuette that he was wearing all day long was being chucked aside now. Chucking aside his Glashuette? and to wear my Tissot.. Are you kidding? hahah.. you gotta ask him why yourself..
=)
Mylove and I fall in love with the jalan besar Steamboat. The free flow fried chicken wing and the muah chee..
We'd love to go back there once again. =)
NM had a word with me. She encouraged me further. And this really bring up my demoralized attitude.
I didn't hesitate to speak up to her that i want a transfer to CE. Well i finally had the courage to tell her. She's not that angry as i expected, she shared her experience with me and leave the decision to me.
Once again she said "Being onco junior doesn't means u're taking parameters only huh.."
yeah yeah... of course i know.
Anyway i am gonna lead a very tough life for the next 3 months. I knew it myself. I need to get myself psychological prepared. Cross training for oncology in ward 76 gonna commence like real soon. Argh*
For the whole of Weekend i will be at NUH on friday to attend some seminar and saturday and sunday will be at sheraton towers for some congress meeting.
-.-
I hoped i can learn something out of it. (Staying positive..)
Alright... i wanna watch the DVD that mylove had rented and gonna get myself washed up and get going for my PM shift.
=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home