Work ended @ 2130.
Rushed to B1 waiting for mylove.
So anticipated to eat the sandwich that he made for me. (First time ever..)
Yeah, his first time making sandwiches. =)
Bread, cheese, mayo and tuna is all what he needs.
He blended and garnishes them well..
Rich in calcium.. =)
Love it. I am really touched by his fine gesture!
Thanks hun* for making such effort. I do appreciate them much.
Now i am typing away in his room while he's having his bath.
Love his warm embrace tonight. =)
Alrighty, time for me to sleep tight tonight as i need to get up early for my AM shift tmr.
Wen be gone..
Rushed to B1 waiting for mylove.
So anticipated to eat the sandwich that he made for me. (First time ever..)
Yeah, his first time making sandwiches. =)
Bread, cheese, mayo and tuna is all what he needs.
He blended and garnishes them well..
Rich in calcium.. =)
Love it. I am really touched by his fine gesture!
Thanks hun* for making such effort. I do appreciate them much.
Now i am typing away in his room while he's having his bath.
Love his warm embrace tonight. =)
Alrighty, time for me to sleep tight tonight as i need to get up early for my AM shift tmr.
Wen be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home