Tears just rolled down my cheeks without any concious effort. My heataches..
Its 1.08AM now, I just woke up feeling dizzy, in pain... My symtomatic relief pill dont work. I am feeling so lousy within. I miss my darling so badly.. so much so much..
I've read your message everywhere, be it my tagboard or my inbox message.. i miss you still...
Mylove, you know my heart aches for you?
Me being a sick girl, cant give much on your birthday. I wanna cheer you up... but my sickness makes me feel so lousy within and i cant do anything..
Honey i will make it up for you okay??
Its a random post... the tears just refused to stop streaming..
Its such a emotional turbulence suddenly..
I wanna take medical leave tomorrow...
I am really sick.. down with URTI as well as my monthly menses cramp... I feel so much lousy within....................
What fucking rule is that: MC more than 7 days not entitled to 5 days week roster for that particular staff...
And my mc have reached 7 days to date. Sucks.
I hate this feeling of being sick and still i have to struggle at work just because i want 5 days work week.
I really feel sick.. i wanna take MC..........
Arrrgghhhhh.............
I am quite unstable with my emotions lately. I dont know what's wrong with me. My negative thoughts reigns over the positive thoughts easily.
Its 1.08AM now, I just woke up feeling dizzy, in pain... My symtomatic relief pill dont work. I am feeling so lousy within. I miss my darling so badly.. so much so much..
I've read your message everywhere, be it my tagboard or my inbox message.. i miss you still...
Mylove, you know my heart aches for you?
Me being a sick girl, cant give much on your birthday. I wanna cheer you up... but my sickness makes me feel so lousy within and i cant do anything..
Honey i will make it up for you okay??
Its a random post... the tears just refused to stop streaming..
Its such a emotional turbulence suddenly..
I wanna take medical leave tomorrow...
I am really sick.. down with URTI as well as my monthly menses cramp... I feel so much lousy within....................
What fucking rule is that: MC more than 7 days not entitled to 5 days week roster for that particular staff...
And my mc have reached 7 days to date. Sucks.
I hate this feeling of being sick and still i have to struggle at work just because i want 5 days work week.
I really feel sick.. i wanna take MC..........
Arrrgghhhhh.............
I am quite unstable with my emotions lately. I dont know what's wrong with me. My negative thoughts reigns over the positive thoughts easily.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home