I thought i am on the road of recovery.
I dunno which patient i exposed to yesterday makes me so sick. Could it be the tracheostomy patient that i did suction.. and she kept crying.. i am expose to all her mucous? Or issit the Shingles patient i assist to bathe and i touched her vescicles. arrghhh..
Or could it be my immunity system.. didn't slept well for the past days and then i got sick again?
Called back to ward yesterday at 1150pm.. informed that i am having fever and will not be going to work the next day.
Arrgghhh.. fever persists. Chills and rigors i felt. Even thou its such a humid and hot day, i still cover under my thick blanket.
Forced me to go to work. I guess i wont be efficient. I will be half dead. I rather take a day MC and rest my body at home.
arrghhh.. feverish all over...
Didn't had anything since the whole morning. Just water, water and loads of water.
Alright... gotta go rest...
Its a randomised entry. Just wanna blog what i feel right now.
be gone..
I dunno which patient i exposed to yesterday makes me so sick. Could it be the tracheostomy patient that i did suction.. and she kept crying.. i am expose to all her mucous? Or issit the Shingles patient i assist to bathe and i touched her vescicles. arrghhh..
Or could it be my immunity system.. didn't slept well for the past days and then i got sick again?
Called back to ward yesterday at 1150pm.. informed that i am having fever and will not be going to work the next day.
Arrgghhh.. fever persists. Chills and rigors i felt. Even thou its such a humid and hot day, i still cover under my thick blanket.
Forced me to go to work. I guess i wont be efficient. I will be half dead. I rather take a day MC and rest my body at home.
arrghhh.. feverish all over...
Didn't had anything since the whole morning. Just water, water and loads of water.
Alright... gotta go rest...
Its a randomised entry. Just wanna blog what i feel right now.
be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home