2nd night on duty. A random post that i wanna post up here.
Its 1am in the morning now. 5 staffs on duty.
I am in the MO room having my cup noodle. Called mylove a while ago, no one answered, i assume he's in his deep sleep. Tugging under his warm blanket with rinko beside him.
I am hungry and i chose tomyum seafood nissin cup noodle.
I have got another one more night to go. Ah.. so torturing..
Its 1am in the morning now. 5 staffs on duty.
I am in the MO room having my cup noodle. Called mylove a while ago, no one answered, i assume he's in his deep sleep. Tugging under his warm blanket with rinko beside him.
I am hungry and i chose tomyum seafood nissin cup noodle.
I have got another one more night to go. Ah.. so torturing..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home