Dont you find him handsome?He purposely gave that look.
And.. i love to look at him this way!
Well i just love to look at him that way!
blissful, ever and ever!! I love you hun*
We're going hongkong in 2 days time. Oh shrugs* i haven't packed my stuff yet!
Anyway, i passed my BTT in 15 mins. hahh. I went in to sit for the test at 2pm, and i stepped out at 215pm. LOL
Damn simple can..
Up next, final theory... and i gonna start my driving lesson soon.
Soon soon soon!
LOL
Oh ya, today when i am at west mall, i saw a schizoprenia. I dunno what type. He isn't a normal schiz whom have hallucinations and all. He had bizarre behavior, he came out from the toilet naked. And his penis was dangling there, uttering few words and stare hard at you. I was shocked when i saw him turning out.. and i walked past him with a glance. OHMYGOD
When i thought of him, i thought of one of my pt when i am in IMH, he has the same behavior as him, they would repeated wear the clothes and took off the clothes and walk round and round, with many pre-occupied thoughts. I am not amused by this kind of action, but i feel sorry for them.
I saw ppl/passerby laughed at him and label him as "siao" but all i felt that, he had this mental disorder that he himself had no control over.
I really does pity him. Feel damn sorry for such person!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home