I love the way you woke me up in the morning when i need to go for my AM shift.
I love the way u pulled me up when u knew its time for me to wake up and yet i was still sleeping, refusing to wake up.
You didn't want me to be late for work.
I love the way u pulled me up when u knew its time for me to wake up and yet i was still sleeping, refusing to wake up.
You didn't want me to be late for work.
I love your morning kiss.
Sleeping by your side is sheer bliss.
I treasured every quality time spent together.
Occasionally, you would make tea for me. I love your thoughtfulness.
We lead a simple life, no manigfying of anything, i just love the way for who we are.
We'll strive hard for our future together.
You're my bumble bee that always buzz around.
Constantly support me for whatever things i do, always be there for me when i'm down and dry.
You wanted me to call you Jackie because i am Janice. =) hahaa
You are.. you are... part of me.
I anticipate the HongKong trip with you.
"Im lucky, I'm in love with my best friend...."
ILOVEYOU !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home