I had problems working with the "Hei's".
Disliked them to the maximum.
I feel so unhappy at times.
Sometimes i will look at them and gave them a digress look.
I totally disliked the ward working flow.
I wanna stay in nursing.. but can i dont stay in ward.
KNS!
Speaking of which really boil my blood.
I am the most junior, i have no say! Absolute no say and i will just shut my mouth up and awaits for justice.
I know this is the most stupidest thing to do..
Arghhh...
Unhappy!!
..... When there are lots and lots of practicals to do.. they asked me if i want to do.. but i am pre-occupied with so many things being 1-12 I/C... WTF
How do u expect me to do..... in a dilemma.
and when NM asked how's my assessment getting along and i would say "not improving"
and somehow or rather i have forgotten the steps ...
I 'm such a forgetful individual.
..........
That's why when they asked if i wanna do, i would hesitate..
No drive at times.
Sometimes how i wished i am the one who striked the 8 million toto and i would say bye bye to the ward and do the things i love to do.
That's a very wishful thinking... i know..
that would never happen...
I'm just being naive.
I am leaving for hongkong in another 6 more days, I cant reallly feel the anticiaption because i am too tied down by my work routine. Just before the day i am leaving, i still need to go to work.
Shrugs.
But mylove is my drive at work each and every day. Because everytime after work, the first person i get to see is him. I felt so blissed, it seems as thou my daily buzzle has ended and its time to cuddle and be embraced by my love one!
Seeing him, brighten up my wasted and tired mood. =)
I wanna make cup cake!!
those icy sugared cuppy cakes for my love!
Any-0-how, i am still anticiapting our hongkong trip. =)
PS: Glad that you like the breakfast i made this morning. I am also happy that u had ur fill before u leave for work. Loveya hun*
Disliked them to the maximum.
I feel so unhappy at times.
Sometimes i will look at them and gave them a digress look.
I totally disliked the ward working flow.
I wanna stay in nursing.. but can i dont stay in ward.
KNS!
Speaking of which really boil my blood.
I am the most junior, i have no say! Absolute no say and i will just shut my mouth up and awaits for justice.
I know this is the most stupidest thing to do..
Arghhh...
Unhappy!!
..... When there are lots and lots of practicals to do.. they asked me if i want to do.. but i am pre-occupied with so many things being 1-12 I/C... WTF
How do u expect me to do..... in a dilemma.
and when NM asked how's my assessment getting along and i would say "not improving"
and somehow or rather i have forgotten the steps ...
I 'm such a forgetful individual.
..........
That's why when they asked if i wanna do, i would hesitate..
No drive at times.
Sometimes how i wished i am the one who striked the 8 million toto and i would say bye bye to the ward and do the things i love to do.
That's a very wishful thinking... i know..
that would never happen...
I'm just being naive.
I am leaving for hongkong in another 6 more days, I cant reallly feel the anticiaption because i am too tied down by my work routine. Just before the day i am leaving, i still need to go to work.
Shrugs.
But mylove is my drive at work each and every day. Because everytime after work, the first person i get to see is him. I felt so blissed, it seems as thou my daily buzzle has ended and its time to cuddle and be embraced by my love one!
Seeing him, brighten up my wasted and tired mood. =)
I wanna make cup cake!!
those icy sugared cuppy cakes for my love!
Any-0-how, i am still anticiapting our hongkong trip. =)
PS: Glad that you like the breakfast i made this morning. I am also happy that u had ur fill before u leave for work. Loveya hun*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home