I cant seem to leave for my hongkong trip peacefully and happily. I've had enough of all the patients in wd 75.
WTH is wrong with the parents in that particular bed, i literally am their private nurse.. and hey hello, i have got like the rest of 11 patients that need to be under my care, i cant possibly pay all the attention to ur child right?
WTF.....
I hated to work from 1-12...
I dont like it at all..
And i ve gt jr.. i dunno where she learn from.. charts will not updated until the rounds over which is 9plus in the morning.. diet will not update and all..patient on iv drip not checked for 2 hrs.... and then she loves to talk.
-.-
Then when NM spotted that, i am the first person to get from her..
Wah piang, Its really hell...
Then she will say ok ok ok but u know it will not be okay...
argghhh...
then upon passing report to the other staff.. she likes to talk to the ppl whom i am passing report to. WTF
arrgghh.. i dunno la.. its really a hell place there.
And nm kept drilling abt JCI/ISO...
why cant i just leave for my hongkong trip happily..
And ended up i took a cab home from my work place, because i really cant stand the stress level...
I didn't had anything for the day. I only had the sandwich in the morning and the tea that love made for me b4 i left for work.. the rest of the day.. i only had 2 cups of barley.. and that's it.
Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh....
I feel like venting all my frustrations out..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
All in all.. i realised, i hate to do Paeds Medical now!!!
Disliked to the maximum!
WTH is wrong with the parents in that particular bed, i literally am their private nurse.. and hey hello, i have got like the rest of 11 patients that need to be under my care, i cant possibly pay all the attention to ur child right?
WTF.....
I hated to work from 1-12...
I dont like it at all..
And i ve gt jr.. i dunno where she learn from.. charts will not updated until the rounds over which is 9plus in the morning.. diet will not update and all..patient on iv drip not checked for 2 hrs.... and then she loves to talk.
-.-
Then when NM spotted that, i am the first person to get from her..
Wah piang, Its really hell...
Then she will say ok ok ok but u know it will not be okay...
argghhh...
then upon passing report to the other staff.. she likes to talk to the ppl whom i am passing report to. WTF
arrgghh.. i dunno la.. its really a hell place there.
And nm kept drilling abt JCI/ISO...
why cant i just leave for my hongkong trip happily..
And ended up i took a cab home from my work place, because i really cant stand the stress level...
I didn't had anything for the day. I only had the sandwich in the morning and the tea that love made for me b4 i left for work.. the rest of the day.. i only had 2 cups of barley.. and that's it.
Arrrgghhhhhhhhhh....
I feel like venting all my frustrations out..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
All in all.. i realised, i hate to do Paeds Medical now!!!
Disliked to the maximum!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home