She....
has turned Staff Nurse 1 recently.
She....
will take what comes may.
She....
reflected about herself.
She....
feels happy now.
One Burmese patient of ours left us. Its so hard to accept the truth. He's a strong guy!
I still remember asking him if he does play accoustic or classical guitar and he replied with a glimpse of smile on his face. And asked do i play too?
He must have missed playing his guitar alot when he's here receiving treatment.
He went back to Myanmar happily, wishing to see his friends and family.
But came with such a tragic news from his family. I feel sad.
Sepsis causes such fatality.
....
I still remember, waking him up in the wee morning to take his medicine. Thou irritated but he still gobbled them down.
I guess now, we cant get to see him anymore.
The sadest news is, when he's back there his father is in singapore doing all the necessary for his next chemo.. and he cant get to see him in time before he left. When his father rushed back, he's not back in time to catch his last breath.
How unfair life can be..
When everyone thought his prognosis will be good.
Such tragic happened.
has turned Staff Nurse 1 recently.
She....
will take what comes may.
She....
reflected about herself.
She....
feels happy now.
One Burmese patient of ours left us. Its so hard to accept the truth. He's a strong guy!
I still remember asking him if he does play accoustic or classical guitar and he replied with a glimpse of smile on his face. And asked do i play too?
He must have missed playing his guitar alot when he's here receiving treatment.
He went back to Myanmar happily, wishing to see his friends and family.
But came with such a tragic news from his family. I feel sad.
Sepsis causes such fatality.
....
I still remember, waking him up in the wee morning to take his medicine. Thou irritated but he still gobbled them down.
I guess now, we cant get to see him anymore.
The sadest news is, when he's back there his father is in singapore doing all the necessary for his next chemo.. and he cant get to see him in time before he left. When his father rushed back, he's not back in time to catch his last breath.
How unfair life can be..
When everyone thought his prognosis will be good.
Such tragic happened.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home