I am feeling "LOST" these days....
Having moderate to severe headache after work has ended. For a moment, a sharp deviant pain was felt over at my right temporal. I do not know why i felt this way ! Could it be that the daily workload is hectic? Or could it be that the stress that i am giving myself unknowingly?
I was always seen speechless when ppl asked how i am coping. Because i couldn't stike between the balance.
Everytime after shift, I would stare blankly. I wanna escape....
Sometimes i get so unfriendly at work. Wouldn't even speak a bit to ppl i didn't like. I find it so hard to adjust lately.
I'm a very stubborn LEO..
Went for the workshop, and was being assessed the next day. 4 practicals at one go. Ohmy..
I felt so moody lately. There are too many thoughts occupying my mind. One come after another.
I didn't want myself to feel this way.
I always wanted a very simple life.
But as time goes, things got even complicated, i find myself struggling hard to comprehend.
2 days back, she sat beside me and asked me: "How Janice, can right? Not so bad right"
The inner struggle within me.. I am always masking away the fear.
Is this life?
I pondered hard.......
有时,心情悔恨底落。
真的有太多的思绪,很难让人理解。
Having moderate to severe headache after work has ended. For a moment, a sharp deviant pain was felt over at my right temporal. I do not know why i felt this way ! Could it be that the daily workload is hectic? Or could it be that the stress that i am giving myself unknowingly?
I was always seen speechless when ppl asked how i am coping. Because i couldn't stike between the balance.
Everytime after shift, I would stare blankly. I wanna escape....
Sometimes i get so unfriendly at work. Wouldn't even speak a bit to ppl i didn't like. I find it so hard to adjust lately.
I'm a very stubborn LEO..
Went for the workshop, and was being assessed the next day. 4 practicals at one go. Ohmy..
I felt so moody lately. There are too many thoughts occupying my mind. One come after another.
I didn't want myself to feel this way.
I always wanted a very simple life.
But as time goes, things got even complicated, i find myself struggling hard to comprehend.
2 days back, she sat beside me and asked me: "How Janice, can right? Not so bad right"
The inner struggle within me.. I am always masking away the fear.
Is this life?
I pondered hard.......
有时,心情悔恨底落。
真的有太多的思绪,很难让人理解。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home