Yesterday while on shift, my ssn passed me the letter of fyp07 performance bonus, along with a card from the ceo.
I was so tempted to open it right away. The curiousity. And then the moment i went to have some quiet time, the moment i opened it, My eyes were dilated, pushing my eyelid to the maximum. That was really a huge amount! I mean maybe not that huge la.. but thats a stepping stone for me..
All i felt that the one year effort that has put in wasn't wasted..
Yesterday my first night was a hell.. i forsee that will be it again tonight. I've got NNJ baby.. SB went up to 417 during the day and plan is to do blood exchange if the SB doesn't come down at 12mn.. and thus my senior and i keep our fingers crossed. We did the SB.. and it went down to 387........ felt relieved.. no need for bld exchange and to continue intense phototherapy..
Whole night busy with that baby.
Another night for me.. pray it will be a smooth one. I'm so tired.........
24 hours more to 25th - pay day
2 more days to- the start of AL
3 more days to - our one year anniversary
Im full of anticipation..
I was so tempted to open it right away. The curiousity. And then the moment i went to have some quiet time, the moment i opened it, My eyes were dilated, pushing my eyelid to the maximum. That was really a huge amount! I mean maybe not that huge la.. but thats a stepping stone for me..
All i felt that the one year effort that has put in wasn't wasted..
Yesterday my first night was a hell.. i forsee that will be it again tonight. I've got NNJ baby.. SB went up to 417 during the day and plan is to do blood exchange if the SB doesn't come down at 12mn.. and thus my senior and i keep our fingers crossed. We did the SB.. and it went down to 387........ felt relieved.. no need for bld exchange and to continue intense phototherapy..
Whole night busy with that baby.
Another night for me.. pray it will be a smooth one. I'm so tired.........
24 hours more to 25th - pay day
2 more days to- the start of AL
3 more days to - our one year anniversary
Im full of anticipation..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home