Working in Ward 75 suck all my blood out.
I was physically and mentally exhausted throughout the night.
I really wonder why some ppl can still sleep for almost 3 hours during the night.
And they the "Hei's" was gossiping among them.
And i really dislike being called as "eh"
when i have got name..
She practically "Eh open the trendcare for me"
ya i know she doesn't have the password but cant she say nicely?
And when there was new case, i was attending to patient.. she sitting down infront of me.. calling me "eh" want me to help her check something.
Damn it!!
She's RUDE !!
I dont owe her anything..
And there are really some ppl really suck my blood all out.
I hate to say this.. but i really hate to work in wd 75
I hate delegating .............................................
Wen be gone...
Gone for my torturous 2nd night.
I was physically and mentally exhausted throughout the night.
I really wonder why some ppl can still sleep for almost 3 hours during the night.
And they the "Hei's" was gossiping among them.
And i really dislike being called as "eh"
when i have got name..
She practically "Eh open the trendcare for me"
ya i know she doesn't have the password but cant she say nicely?
And when there was new case, i was attending to patient.. she sitting down infront of me.. calling me "eh" want me to help her check something.
Damn it!!
She's RUDE !!
I dont owe her anything..
And there are really some ppl really suck my blood all out.
I hate to say this.. but i really hate to work in wd 75
I hate delegating .............................................
Wen be gone...
Gone for my torturous 2nd night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home