Its so nice to receive such a sweet tender loving msg from my love last night.
ILOVEYOU !!
Going for my 2nd night shift in a few hours time.
I'll be more anticipating in seeing my love later.
I feel so fine now after that one torturing day from the pertussis vaccine. =)
I'll pray it will be a smooth going night to work.
Last night, that TOOEEE LALALA is such a selfish human!
Boooooooooo
Alrighty...
Wen be gone
ILOVEYOU !!
Going for my 2nd night shift in a few hours time.
I'll be more anticipating in seeing my love later.
I feel so fine now after that one torturing day from the pertussis vaccine. =)
I'll pray it will be a smooth going night to work.
Last night, that TOOEEE LALALA is such a selfish human!
Boooooooooo
Alrighty...
Wen be gone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home