Early in the morning, one text message received.
....Sweetheart! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! hugs you tight! I love you and i promise to be with you by your side for the rest of my life.. This will be first of the many years.. I love you so much! *muacks! Cant wait to see you...
This is from him to me...........
Today is me and Bowei 1 yr anniversary. There's a 3 days getaway!!
we're going to enjoy to the utmost.
I love him for being who he is.
Thank you baby for staying by me all these while.
Thank you for planning everything just for me.
I cant stop loving you..
...in this crazy life... its you, its you..
I love you my love!
....Sweetheart! HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! hugs you tight! I love you and i promise to be with you by your side for the rest of my life.. This will be first of the many years.. I love you so much! *muacks! Cant wait to see you...
This is from him to me...........
Today is me and Bowei 1 yr anniversary. There's a 3 days getaway!!
we're going to enjoy to the utmost.
I love him for being who he is.
Thank you baby for staying by me all these while.
Thank you for planning everything just for me.
I cant stop loving you..
...in this crazy life... its you, its you..
I love you my love!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home