These days, after my work ended, I stared in daze!
What's my priority of work?
I felt a tinge bit of tiredness and emo when i'm on my way home.
U keep going on and on.. battery recharged and used up in high voltage,
back to the same cycle again each day!
Literally in a daze each time the shift ended.
I just wish to quickly get out from the ward and go as far as i can.
I need rest.
Every night i have my love there with me. I need security lately.
I felt truely secured when mylove hugged me to sleep.
I'm lucky and blissed to have him with me through this tight moment.
He's always there for me when i needed him most.
IloveYou honey!!
We shall have a nice dinner followed by a weekend movie today!
Wen be gone..
What's my priority of work?
I felt a tinge bit of tiredness and emo when i'm on my way home.
U keep going on and on.. battery recharged and used up in high voltage,
back to the same cycle again each day!
Literally in a daze each time the shift ended.
I just wish to quickly get out from the ward and go as far as i can.
I need rest.
Every night i have my love there with me. I need security lately.
I felt truely secured when mylove hugged me to sleep.
I'm lucky and blissed to have him with me through this tight moment.
He's always there for me when i needed him most.
IloveYou honey!!
We shall have a nice dinner followed by a weekend movie today!
Wen be gone..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home