接下来的几天,我更愤怒。
我不是气在工作的安排,我很厌倦做她的 junior 。
有些事情可以帮的,她一点都不会帮。
只会用她那笨拙的脚,一直拖着地板走。
只要是不关于她的事,他连碰都不碰。
很多 practical ; 3 blood culture;
我没有看见她的影子。
令我最愤怒的是, 连我上厕所的那一两分钟也都不可以。
叫我做这个那个, 我很反感, 也觉得很厌倦。
我很讨厌和她这样的人一起做工。
我受不了。
3 whole days being affected by so many stuff at work. I''m really mentally exhausted. Didn't have any energy to go to work. I'm disheartened by alot of things.
It isn't a happy environment to work. Its no longer nursing just 12 patients.
Its nursing 12 patients including their parents which come to a total of 24 patients.
"Service from the heart" is a total bullshit.
Bringing up a fake smile, you dont want to.
I'm not such person!
我不是气在工作的安排,我很厌倦做她的 junior 。
有些事情可以帮的,她一点都不会帮。
只会用她那笨拙的脚,一直拖着地板走。
只要是不关于她的事,他连碰都不碰。
很多 practical ; 3 blood culture;
我没有看见她的影子。
令我最愤怒的是, 连我上厕所的那一两分钟也都不可以。
叫我做这个那个, 我很反感, 也觉得很厌倦。
我很讨厌和她这样的人一起做工。
我受不了。
3 whole days being affected by so many stuff at work. I''m really mentally exhausted. Didn't have any energy to go to work. I'm disheartened by alot of things.
It isn't a happy environment to work. Its no longer nursing just 12 patients.
Its nursing 12 patients including their parents which come to a total of 24 patients.
"Service from the heart" is a total bullshit.
Bringing up a fake smile, you dont want to.
I'm not such person!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home