Saturday, May 31, 2008


Im so so so so so sick.


Damn, spoil my daily activities. Im just so lethargic and shivering from head to toe.


I know that probably the vaccine needs the body to have a slight higher temperature for it to produce the antibodies.


I am feeling a lil feverish........


Sucks. Its as thou i am sick for no reason.


I shouldn't have just go ahead for the pertussis vaccination.


But i am exposed to this neonate who has got pertussis since admission and we have been contacting the air-borne virus thingy.


Shrugs, probably its for my own good.





To a side note,
And right now, somethings; some people really makes me ponder. He isn't someone who is so capabable but act and talk like one.


The more i see him the more it irks me!



annd what makes me more pissed is that my lil one(r) is scared of him.


Spoil my whole mood of going out!
Alright this is a very random post. I am feeling sucky because of all these. Baby should know what i am talking abt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home