

The life stressors that came in many dimension is making me/us out of breath. All along i knew what's going on but i chose to deny it, telling myself maybe there might be other alternative. Time to time, i reassured myself that no matter how hard it will be, i will pull through it. It doesn't seems to be the case right now.
The cold hard truth is right infront of me/us. When the life stressors exceeds my stress control limit, i felt even depressed and felt all these problems that occured, is choking me, making me so out of breath. Tears just fell uncontrollably down my cheeks, tucking my head under my pillow, it's all soaked with my tears. I felt so lost.
Its not that i dont know what i should do and what i ought to do. I clearly know what i should do, however, its just this sudden emotional turmoil that makes me cry it out.
I had a good cry just now. Finally speaking up to my love ones, telling him how much i dont want him to worry for me. Hugged my lil' sister, and she telling me not to cry anymore. There will be alternative. How i wish i can have her naive thinking. I knew i cant.
Burden will more or less be on me now. In sociology, i have many roles in society. As a daughter, caregiver, nurse, elder sister, each role's expectation is more than just that. Im trying to cope, and all the problems that came in dimensionally makes me feel so uptight and stressed. Each role enable me to use different technique to handle them. I felt the huge responsibility to function them one after another.
Somehow or rather, i'm exhausted.
I know what i should and ought to do.
I just need a clearer and optimistic mind to adapt to the new challenge that is awaiting me/us!
I hope, this will make me/us a stronger person. I will pull through it.
At times, when i see you undergo such pain, really aches me alot. Being the non-expressive of me, always not willing to care for you physically, but deep down in me, i love you! I really do.
Wen


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home