Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a happy girl. lalalalal

I've got an (Apple iphone) on hand right now!
Its so cool and inquisite!
I'm loving it !
Thou most of its functions really lose out to all major brands.
But i really love the touch screen and the sleekness that this phone bring out.
And i am now more hands on to the msging of text.
I type faster with my print now. =)
Thanks Jordan for his kindness =)
To a side note, i wanna go Fish Spa. =)
We went there once, and it was closed at 6pm.
I so deprived of letting all these Turkish Fish nibbling on my smelly feet! =P
Baby shall we go again on our next off day ? =)
We went to JB yesterday, basically to had a full lunch and to watch movie in a very comfy cathay ciniplex. We paid RM 22 bucks for our lunch in a hongkong cafe, and RM 18 for both tickets to cathay ciniplex. There were couple's seats too =).
We only change $30 Sing dollars and we are still left with RM 20 over dollars.
Anyway we will go again on our next off day! =)
We watched "Love's Fool" Its a nice movie, and anyway Love aint fool. =)
I am loving this iphone to the utmost can!
Alright shall catch some sleep now before i head to work later. I just got back from baby's place. He went to work, while i went home =)
ILOVEHIM!
my bestfriend; my soul mate; my boyfriend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home