Friday, March 28, 2008

I was feeling all so fine in the whole of morning and i promised baby that i will take good care of myself. Had 2 siew mai and 1 cup of mashed potatoe before i start work today. However in the midst of receiving report from Staff Ng, I was feeling so tight up on my chest and was feeling nauseated as well, along came with the excuciating from my menses cramp. I almost black-out. Rushed to the toilet immediately, i was feeling so bloated and 2 forceful projectile vomitus against the gravity, was being pushed up by the counter contraction of my esophagus muscle.. and yeap.. i vomited! I really hate the feeling of vomiting! I will never want myself to go through this feeling again! Arrgh..

Then i was yelling in the toilet, the excruciating pain over at my pelvis region is really killing me! I was in the toilet, groaning in pain can! Sitting at the toilet bowl feeling so helpless.. arrghhh..

Went out to inform my senior and she's really too good enough to let me rest. Still the pain is really killing me that a few drops of tears came out. Many ppl came to give me a hand, thanks tijimol for the extremely "hot pack", jingyi for her warm soya milk, staff letchmi for her kind guidance, staff susan for letting me off the ward to see doctor.. and lastly lixia for accompanying me to 24 hours women's clinic..

Thanks alot for their help!

Went ahead and waited for quite some time for the doctor. IM Voltaren given and it causes me unable to walk for a abt a few hours.. but it really helps.. and i am feeling alot alot better already!

But the history taking from the doctor makes me speechless..

haha..

baby knows it la..


alrighty, i guess.. this happened so sudden..

It seems that i have a weak immune system.. i am going to start take tonic!! Hmmmm


Alright, baby is right beside my side now. We just had dinner and he's just so worried for me!

Well, he's enjoying his TV show, and is laughing so silly by himself while i am blogging away!

So cute and silly la he!


Tsk Tsk ! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home