Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love my dearest Sis!


When life throw you lemons..



...make Lemonade!!








This is what i told me sister yesterday when we had a good laugh over certain issues! I personally admired my sister alot.

She knows how to think and be responsibility at such a young age. Sometimes when i knew she's left with a few dollars for her pocket money and i offered to give her, she would always say that she had enough, and more than enough for the week. When she had left barely $4 in her purse!

Still, i slot in a $10 dollar note for her.

________________________________________________________



My darling sister, i love her!



I promised her that i would bring her to ice-skate one of these days. (my off day~ )



I love the time spent talking to her and laughing over silly matters!



I love the way she is.



Now i really regretted never spending enough time by her side all these time.



Now as i reflect back, Im gonna be a good sister, spend as much time with her as i can.



Well, i just love her!







This is she and her dearest cousin! Always together!








She has grown so much over the years,

someone that i always dote on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home