DONUTS LOVE !

I only eat Donuts from the Donut Factory as i find others inedible! So when i knew that Velocity at Novena opened a new outlet i was jumped with joy. Because it really save me alot of hassle queing at Raffles City. I remembered i dragged kaili along with me to que for donuts a year ago. And I only fancy this one and only hot selling "double choc"..
Yesterday was a bad day at work. Monday is usually like that! And seriously nobody like to be in-charge when their junior is much experienced than them, because its just so unfair nobody likes that i suppose. I 'ld rather be their junior!! (Faz will know what i am refering to.. )
Just so yesterday was a bad day at work, I dont wanna mention much. I took shuttle bus towards Novena MRT, and as i walked along, i smell of donuts, I was so grumpy and moody that i wanna have some donuts to perk me up. I didn't know where the exact location was but i just walked along and its the smell of Donuts led me to the outlet, i really jumped with joy because there isn't long que and favourite donuts were right in front of me. Double choc were left with 5, and i just wiped it all at one go and selectively chose another 7 flavours, to make it a box of 12.
Its really therapeutic to eat my favourite sweet stuff when i am so down.. This morning when i woke up its left with 4 in the fridge, i supposed that my brother, sister and father wiped them all. I deliberately bought some peanut flavour, my father indeed liked them too. No i dont like to eat them cold, i will reheat in the microwave, i like donuts from donut factory because it literally melts in your mouth! =)
I told baby that i had my favourite donuts and he said he had it too. One of his squad had gatepass approved and so he bought boxes of donuts from donut factory into HTA. So we had donuts together on the same day, he had double choc too. hahh.
Friday - 29/02/08

Morning shift on last friday again! Couldn't wait to get back home to cook Alfredo for baby. Actually its so easy and simple to cook. Anyone can cook. =) And i am lazy to buy meat hence i added some hotdogs and capsicum.. tadaa.. its ready! Baby loves alfredo the most and he had 2nd plate of it. And i quickly had my bath and we head to swensens to have "Sticky Chewy Chocolate Ice-Cream" and he had his "Banana Split".. The night ended sweet and nice.
The next day i am working saturday shift, and darling cooked dinner for me. Thou its maggi mee but the thought of him able to cook something like that makes me so happy can! He added prawns which he peeled himself and some fishball thingy. I requested a dry noodle instead of the usual soupy kind and he cooked them well. He cooked for me while i am having my bath, without the help from Uni (his maid) of course! haha.. It really taste nice la.. and i had finished them all. So appreciated that he cook for me. Its his first time.. haha =)
The weekend ended quite well, thou most of the time i had to work but we still spend some time together. Love him so much. My motivator that keeps me going.. This simple and pure love within us.


Baby ILOVE YOU! 

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home