Friday, March 28, 2008


After all the daily stressors.. im sick once again. Im all well yesterday, just that my throat a lil dry and this morning when i woke up i've got double troubles finding me, feeling so lethargic inside out, coughing and sneezing away, the throat irritates me hell lots.. URTI symptoms !!!
Then, my menses flooded me!! No wonder i am feeling oh so grumpy and moody the whole of yesterday! PMS !

And right now i am feeling so sick. Didn't have any appetite and energy to accomplish my today's task!

I shall be good and go to work.. i'll see how tmr. If i am still not getting better, MC for tmr will be my last resort!

I've such weak immune system.. or probably, i catch some bugs from my patients. Argh!

I hate to be sick. And our weekend plan is kinda spoilt already..



Im missing BOWEI badly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home