Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is me again, Bo Wei. =)
Its been more than 2 weeks since the blog has been updated and it looks like the author of this blog is still busy. I shall update it for her again and the written will of course, and again, be of my view. =)

Now that its a Sunday, the last day of the wonderful days, there comes the feeling again. The feeling which many people can't describe, yet many people know. Right now, more than a month have passed and I've been under training for more than 5 weeks. I have to say that things are getting better for us, in a way that we both have learnt how to cope without the physical presence of each other for the majority days of the week. At the beginning, it was indeed very very difficult and the emotional torture was too much to bear; with the fact that we've spent huge huge time together prior to that. So, the sudden absence was sorely missed.

Nevertheless, we both told each other that as time passes things would be easier and at that point of time, we were both waiting for this one month to pass to see if we'd be coping better, and this one month has passed and yes, it seems we've got better. However, a certain part still remains. I still miss Janice as bad whenever its time to book in because I'll have to wait for another five days before I can see her. Both of us want time to quickly pass to the point when I can finally pass out from the basic training and get posted to the various divisions where I start to do shift work. That's when things will be easier and I'd be like a working person, like her.


Catch My Breath


We were still in high school when I first met you
Even then you were the prettiest girl that I ever knew
And we carved our name on everything that we could find
The way that all kids do
And although time has passed I still get surprised at the pulling in my chest
When I know you’re coming by
If this feeling’s proving anything it’s not everything is gonna change with time
You’re still mine

Did you know when you’re around
My heart won’t it can’t slow down
It beats so hard it makes it hard
To catch my breath, to catch my breath

Don’t ever ask me if I’m sorry or that I’m here with you
Baby you can bet I don’t regret the girls I never knew
Every day’s another first another chance for me to fall in love with you
And I do…


Did you know when you’re around
My heart won’t it can’t slow down
It beats so hard it makes it hard
To catch my breath, to catch my breath



This is a beautiful song that I have always sang to her. Especially the part where it says 'Don't ever ask me if I'm sorry or that I'm here with you, Baby you can bet I don't regret the girls I never knew'

All the time, every time, I think of how fortunate I am to have such a girlfriend like you; to have the most wonderful characteristics a girlfriend have, and even the most wonderful characteristics a mother should have too. Surprising? But that's what I always think. When I'm with you at your home, my home, and being with our family, relatives and friends, you have always exhibited your beautiful nature, which is the soft, caring instinct. From the start, I always knew that quality was a part of you and I am so certain it will always be. In your family, you're that perfect daughter whom your mother always praises to me. She said that since you were young, she never had to worry much about you. Apart from that, you know how to take great care of your siblings as well. At home, you take care of things both of great importance and trivial matters. From your mother's tone on the phone, I could tell she is proud of you and glad to have a daughter like you even though most of the time, she doesn't display it to you.

We've talked so much of our future. We've gone and went ahead of time. Time seem too slow for us. We can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait for the day when everything is right for the final question. It is still so early. But I can't wait. Time can tell many things. At the same, it can't. A couple can easily said to have been together for years; for 2 years, 4years or even 6 years. But throughout the years, they probably haven't been as happy as true love can bring them, and that throughout the few years, they have only spent only the minority time of quality time. Janice and I have merely been together for 7 months. But throughout these 7 months, we have spent almost everyday together and still feel so insufficient. Sometimes I wonder, is it this feeling about love that will forever keep a relationship going? I figured it does. Each day, I cherish you more than the day before and I always tell you how much I love you, because I truly truly do and I want you to know.

When I was younger, I never knew the true meaning of marriage and I never understood why people wanted to marry. It was a funny feeling, but it was worth thinking. Have you people asked the question? Or have you people ever felt like you already know the answer because you have felt it? For me, I think I finally understand. I ever told someone (I think it was my father) one or two years ago that I'll never want to marry so soon as I felt it was like a burden because when you finally do, it is like you'd be tied down when everything you do, you always have to put your family first. I am a person who has enjoyed the maximum freedom since young. My parents were never strict with me and I do whatever I wanted. So much so that now that I'm older, I am not used to being constricted under compulsory circumstances that I often think of running away and not being compliant with it. When I told my father that, in my mind was that when I get older, I may be a job-hopper in accordance with my interest. And as all of you know, it is not good to do that because you'd never climb high enough and always get the most basic of recognition. Nevertheless, I thought that was of the least importance because to me, the most valuable bonus one can get is when he is doing what he likes most. So, I always tell my father that in future, I think money would mean the least to me. Now I know its not the case.

When you have a family, you won't be able to do it. Your family's financial status will be placed first and the rest, second. It all comes down with responsibility. You have a family to care for and the list goes down. The bottomline is, your family first.

As Janice and I progress, when uncertainty seems to become clearer and you become certain, I told her what I thought. I told her she would be the one I want to spend my life with. All the selfish thoughts about me, me and me never surfaced again. I talked to her about 'us'. We talked about 'us'. I realise it myself, that I've changed which comes back to the point, where I think I know what marriage is about and why people want to get married. Because it has happened to me. I feel that marriage is the highest level of love. The point when it is above anything else that a couple would want to do. The most important action which represents 'I love you'. I truly truly truly love her and that is exactly what I want to do. People say marriage is a commitment. But I beg to differ. I say it is a dedication. For me, a commitment feels like the need to do something, sometimes regardless of whether you're willing or not. Thats when people ask, 'Can you commit yourself in this relationship?' and when people say, 'you must be committed okay?'. Even when that person himself tells you 'I am commited in this relationship'. To me, although there is some willingness there, I feel it lacks sincerity. For Janice and me, a marriage means Dedication. I told her, that it is a dedication of my life to her and for the rest of my life, this dedication stands regardless of what happens; I'd be with her.

I love you

I love you

I love you

Darling, I told your mother about us. I want people to know that we're above their imagination. I want people to know we're more than what we appear to be. Simply because this love always get stronger and stronger. We want to do so much together. So much so much. We've got many plans awaiting us. Plans which I want to complete one by one. Plans which I want to complete with you. There are going to be many hurdles, but I am confident we are going to hop over them one by one hand in hand, Through the jumps our hands would tighten its grip. For the pure reason of love. My perfect lady. I love you so much, that you'd always be mine. I love you. I love you. I really really do.

I am going to share with you, the poems that I wrote for her during the early part of our everlasting love.


7th July 2007, Saturday

Fate and Destiny indeed
You and me we meet
Your smile lived in my mind
As I thrive always to seek

I long to see you everyday
To appreciate you
With all sorts of ways.
In my eyes, you, a morning dew
Which never fail to reflect
Love, for me, who feels.

In my heart, a silent utter of love
To Janice, whom I genuinely desire.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
The only words I hold dear.

I hope to have your hand
Locking close in mine
Always together
Without close end.
My love for you shall never detach,
Just so, you're now attached.



18th July 2007, Wednesday

I'm sitting and thinking now
About the Juices and Cheezels
Which spilled our mouth.
We laughed alot and shout aloud,
Just because our hearts were proud.
It dripped all the way,
But we cared no way.
Our minds were filled,
With images afore it spilled:
The Cheezel was delicious
And the Juice, luscious.
For it came from a refinery
So peculiar,
That I can't describe
My euphoria.
I think I think I think.
I Smile Smile and Smile.
Its you I picture down the aisle.



Thinking back of the early days,
it feels so sweet.
Of the love so innocent,
few thought would blossom.
How I wish we could go back,
but we never want to come back.
We never want to go through the hard times again
even though through it our love gained.
Why Why?
Those times made us cry,
so hard it broke our hearts.
We embraced each other,
and tightened our hugs.
Forced to turn away,
with a crying face.
The heart so pain,
we hoped it will end.
Now you know why?
We never want to come back.
August was the month,
I will always remember.
That day was the worst,
when we cried the loudest.
You wanted to hug me somemore,
but I had to go.
Why is it so?
I can never control.
The tears were there,
it blurred my vision.
I really had to go,
and so I went.
In the car everything went.
I was like a baby,
crying unconsciously.
I feared tomorrow,
it seemed full of sorrow.
I loved you so much,
so much so much.
And I realised,
I needed you very very much.
That was when everything became certain,
that you will be the bride.
That is when the Sun shine upon you,
and I see the reflection through your eyes.
And the word it tells me,
is 'Forever'.
Now that I am writing,
vision becomes blur.
It has happened again,
I see tears.

Darling, looking back I am so proud of the moments that we have been together, starting from the innocent love that we shared when we strolled along the reservoir. Even then, I knew I loved you so much. Till the point, in August, under your block when we felt the sharpest torture throughout our relationship yet. You know? I love you so much so much. And I will always, always cherish you. I treasure you,



I love you

and

I miss you so much so much

Bo Wei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home