


So many stuff happened on friday, but i only remember the happy moments!//
_________________________
_________________
___________
______
___
Post night today from working, i woke up around 4plus. I indeed had a long long sleep. Probably its because i didn't had much sleep on my 1st night, as i woke up at 1pm and spend the rest of the day with darling, didn't want to waste time mah.. !
Then 2nd night was hell for me.. I was too tired that i almost KO towards the morning!
Went back home shower and immediately i went to bed already. Shift work is just too tiring for me to take can!
Yawnz* a while ago, Im on the phone with darling, we talked about so many things! =) We planned to head to "Bali" this coming July.. =) Wanna enjoy the serenity of the beach resort. Seriously i cant wait...
I miss him so...
He lend me a book by Mitch Albom, "The five people you meet in Heaven".
I haven't finished my "Tuesday with Morrie", as i am still at chapter: "The sixth tuesday.."
But i am gonna start reading the five people you meet in heaven for now...
Reading a book at night is really a great pleasure. Have you all tried that before?? =)
Smiles*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home