It has been long since i last really blogged. My internet was down, reason being, didn't pay the bill on time. Always pay half the total amount, and it mount to around $300 now. Am now using my bf's vodafone wireless broadband to online.
My one week Annual Leave will be ending today. I need to get back to the workforce tomorrow. I hate and love at the same time. I really hate this particular ward i am at. Thinking of doing the same old thing again, doing so much of bedside care really drains me out!
Anyway, this AL was spent going out with kaili, meeting fion and enoch, meeting gina, peijin and linus for mahjong, waking up late every morning, late night TV shows, spending time with my loved ones.. its really a breakfree from the hectic working life i have got.
Spend a lovely and sweet weekend with my darl. We wake up every morning and have a full breakfast before we start doing the day's activities. I've got a ManU Jersey from him, we head to our all time favourite Tanglin Halt market to have delicious Western Food. Spend time with his friends, playing cards and laughed at him, being so new to big2.. Spent our last sunday to the maximum, head to ronald's place for blackjack, won a total of 40 bucks, head back to his hse for another round of blackjack with his relatives, it will be contibuted to our savings account. This is more than just a savings account! =) Parted with darling, he is back to his camp while i went back home. I missed him so.
I miss the wonderful time spent with him. Everytime we discovered new feelings we had for one another. Just simply the both of us! Yes, its a little mushy, but i still wanna say it. ILOVEYOU! YOUKNOW! =P
Anyway, set my mind to a very serious decision a few days ago. I wanna transfer out of the ward! Decided to talk to my NM RE: Transfer to CE..
Chatted with kaili about so many things and i really think that i am not the kind that will want to do bedside care for the patients. And i decided to want to speak to my NM about it. I WILL WANT TO TRANSFER!!
I asked my babytaz: Will you support me irregardless of what my decision ? I told him everything about what i want to be.. what i want to attain in my next 2 years and 4 months. He's very supportive and would also want me to go for it.
I will and go for what i want this time round.
Whenever i have thoughts of leaving the ward, I will always give myself this excuse that, my NM wouldn't let me off. There's so many ppl wants to get transfer out when will be my turn? But this time round, i am so certain that i want to leave!
Yet to talk to her about it, but i know i dont want to drag any longer.
Sometimes, i feel that there is this boundary between NM and the nurses in the ward, there's really a distance. This is one of the many points to consider when i set my mind to talk to her!
I dont feel a sense of belonging there. I really dont! Sad to say, i dont feel a bit happy to even work there.
I ever thought to just pass the next 2 years quietly in the ward. Finish my bond and i am gonna attain a degree. I gave myself 8 months to like it but its not working out.
So after talking to so many ppl, i decided to want to let sister know where's my stand. I hoped she can release me.
My one week Annual Leave will be ending today. I need to get back to the workforce tomorrow. I hate and love at the same time. I really hate this particular ward i am at. Thinking of doing the same old thing again, doing so much of bedside care really drains me out!
Anyway, this AL was spent going out with kaili, meeting fion and enoch, meeting gina, peijin and linus for mahjong, waking up late every morning, late night TV shows, spending time with my loved ones.. its really a breakfree from the hectic working life i have got.
Spend a lovely and sweet weekend with my darl. We wake up every morning and have a full breakfast before we start doing the day's activities. I've got a ManU Jersey from him, we head to our all time favourite Tanglin Halt market to have delicious Western Food. Spend time with his friends, playing cards and laughed at him, being so new to big2.. Spent our last sunday to the maximum, head to ronald's place for blackjack, won a total of 40 bucks, head back to his hse for another round of blackjack with his relatives, it will be contibuted to our savings account. This is more than just a savings account! =) Parted with darling, he is back to his camp while i went back home. I missed him so.
I miss the wonderful time spent with him. Everytime we discovered new feelings we had for one another. Just simply the both of us! Yes, its a little mushy, but i still wanna say it. ILOVEYOU! YOUKNOW! =P
Anyway, set my mind to a very serious decision a few days ago. I wanna transfer out of the ward! Decided to talk to my NM RE: Transfer to CE..
Chatted with kaili about so many things and i really think that i am not the kind that will want to do bedside care for the patients. And i decided to want to speak to my NM about it. I WILL WANT TO TRANSFER!!
I asked my babytaz: Will you support me irregardless of what my decision ? I told him everything about what i want to be.. what i want to attain in my next 2 years and 4 months. He's very supportive and would also want me to go for it.
I will and go for what i want this time round.
Whenever i have thoughts of leaving the ward, I will always give myself this excuse that, my NM wouldn't let me off. There's so many ppl wants to get transfer out when will be my turn? But this time round, i am so certain that i want to leave!
Yet to talk to her about it, but i know i dont want to drag any longer.
Sometimes, i feel that there is this boundary between NM and the nurses in the ward, there's really a distance. This is one of the many points to consider when i set my mind to talk to her!
I dont feel a sense of belonging there. I really dont! Sad to say, i dont feel a bit happy to even work there.
I ever thought to just pass the next 2 years quietly in the ward. Finish my bond and i am gonna attain a degree. I gave myself 8 months to like it but its not working out.
So after talking to so many ppl, i decided to want to let sister know where's my stand. I hoped she can release me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home