Monday, February 11, 2008

123456 75 4321

Damn.. this ward sucks to the max!
I hated to work in such an environment.

Just because i am a chinese, i've to being labelled as..

chinese taking MC in chinese new year = chao keng!

Damn.. ! Super angry when i stepped into the ward yesterday!

I know i caused so much inconvenience for other staff for the night shift..


I'm really not feeling well, if not why am i entitled to 2 days MC?

Fcuk..

I'm already more pissed working on the first day of lunar new year..

I hate the sterotyping.. i hate the labelling..

I hate to work in ward 75 even more!

Sucks!

Whatever it is, i just hate to work in the ward.

I wanna LEAVE that damn ward !!!





//sorry baby taz.. but i will be back to blog soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home