Thursday, January 10, 2008

















We had a chalet last weekend. Everything is so last minute! We booked on wednesday night and off we head to Costal Sand Resort @ Sentosa on friday evening.
Had so many rounds of steamboat and bbq food in this 3 days 2 night stay! BW asked his family and friends to join us the 2nd day.. it was pouring cats and dogs thou. Really dampen the mood of BBQ-ing..
We went for a swim. Darling patiently taught me how to swim. And he tried to test my independence when he let off my hand, well i cant really coordinate well with my legs and hands i end up drinking a few gulps of water.. it was a bad experience for me. I've got phobia!!
Went to have the skyride and Luge.. it was indeed fun!
Walked to sunset bay area the old place.. saw many ppl beach volleying.. have got the sudden urge to phone gina and cliques to come down to play.. sea sand spike volley... Well.. i believe there will be next time..
It was fun afterall thou it rained for many days!
Really cherish the time spent the last 4 days!
Kinda bothered by certain stuff lately.. quite taken aback with what the other party replied.
I was told by many ppl to be strong and stood firm.
Many of the 1st step lead to the destination we wanna be..
I really tried! But to no avail.
Right now i miss my love badly.. so badly!
I will be waiting..
Today is my 1st night. Not very anticipated to go to work these days! I hated it!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home