Last sunday, i have got a bad diarrhoea. Loose and watery stool since the whole morning. Went to see a doctor and he diagnosed me with Gastroenterits.. commonest known as GE. Had a one day MC to rest my gut.
Went back to work with guilt. Knowing that on that day its 5 staff working. I feel utterly bad. I seemed to have guilt over taking MC nowadays. I really dont know why.. Left with no choice!
Seriously speaking, ward shift really sucks.. If i can i really want to escape. Its so tiring working as a nurse. Sometimes, or i should say most of the time, u are not being appreciated !
And, right now probably due to the medicine that the doctor had given me.. my stool had became abnormal for the past days. Along came with some viral that attack my URT.. I feel utterly bad as a person la. Shrugs!
Hopefully, i will get better tmr. Having to work night shift again, which i really hate!
I'm gonna head to ikea early in the morning tmr, to purchase some stuff for my room.
Thereafter, probably accompany my mom for some CNY shopping.
Evening time, i am gonna meet my baby taz!! Weet.... so anticipated once again.
Alright, time to get back to the TV.. =)
I enjoyed my simple life..
Went back to work with guilt. Knowing that on that day its 5 staff working. I feel utterly bad. I seemed to have guilt over taking MC nowadays. I really dont know why.. Left with no choice!
Seriously speaking, ward shift really sucks.. If i can i really want to escape. Its so tiring working as a nurse. Sometimes, or i should say most of the time, u are not being appreciated !
And, right now probably due to the medicine that the doctor had given me.. my stool had became abnormal for the past days. Along came with some viral that attack my URT.. I feel utterly bad as a person la. Shrugs!
Hopefully, i will get better tmr. Having to work night shift again, which i really hate!
I'm gonna head to ikea early in the morning tmr, to purchase some stuff for my room.
Thereafter, probably accompany my mom for some CNY shopping.
Evening time, i am gonna meet my baby taz!! Weet.... so anticipated once again.
Alright, time to get back to the TV.. =)
I enjoyed my simple life..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home