I miss darling so badly!
Last night, the tears just trickled down when we think of one another.
Uncontrollably.. the tears just flow.
I promised that i will take care of myself.
Wouldn't let anything or anybody pull me down.
I will be strong.
Reassured that If i do encounter any problem, i wont hesitate to call the wise man!
Your dad, the most respectful person that i look upon.
Last night we talked about so many things, the obstacles that we had braved through..
This is just another hurdle for the both of us.
In the middle of last night, i felt the pillow was wet and i turned to my love.
Hugged him so tight and cherish the moment spent before the dawn breaks.
Time will pass very fast.. 10 days later u will be a much stronger person.
I will miss you badly mylove.
I will be waiting..
I will always wear the beautiful necklace... the meaning that is craved on it.
The promise that we both of us kept.
Darling i love you!
Last night, the tears just trickled down when we think of one another.
Uncontrollably.. the tears just flow.
I promised that i will take care of myself.
Wouldn't let anything or anybody pull me down.
I will be strong.
Reassured that If i do encounter any problem, i wont hesitate to call the wise man!
Your dad, the most respectful person that i look upon.
Last night we talked about so many things, the obstacles that we had braved through..
This is just another hurdle for the both of us.
In the middle of last night, i felt the pillow was wet and i turned to my love.
Hugged him so tight and cherish the moment spent before the dawn breaks.
Time will pass very fast.. 10 days later u will be a much stronger person.
I will miss you badly mylove.
I will be waiting..
I will always wear the beautiful necklace... the meaning that is craved on it.
The promise that we both of us kept.
Darling i love you!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home