Baby Taz!




Just came back from evening shift. Legs were aching since monday!! I'm so gonna go for foot reflexology again. Its sheer blissed having someone to just massage and apply pressure on those spots. Lately i 've found one favourite past time.. which is to go to foot reflexology. =)
Yesterday, received a sms from Caroline.. she's in Ward 75.. ahh yes, her nephew was warded. Popped into the cubicle to have a look and say hi to her sister. Poor lil boy been diagnosed with query kawasaki.. fever on and off.. but i guess he's fine right now. =) Heard from her sister that S* is being sarcastic to her.. yea.. indeed she's always like that.. So attitude!!
Hmm... having cough, sore throat and feeling so lethargic inside out.. dragged myself to work. didn't even feel like working.. Popped myself with 2 panadol before i start my shift. It does help a little...
Nowadays, the onco patients in the ward is increasing.....
Sometimes i really wonder..
Anyway, baby taz is right beside me now. Listened to my whinings. haahh.
Missing my love right now.. He has gone to dreamland already. He had a long long long day today! I'm just glad that i can talk to him for mere 15 minutes just now. Its already enough, i am more than happy! =)
We have come so far together, always never taking each other for granted. Always be there for one another. We've braved through the tough moments together, and right now there is this another difficult hurdle for us to go through once again. I believed that we will make it through. =) Even i get there before he do, i will always be waiting..
I love you sweetheart.
I've ever thought of adopting a Siberian Husky because they are so beautiful, their wolf like features.. ohh so beautiful.. and i feel so well protected if i ever own them. They are hunter dogs by nature..
Given a chance next time, i would also want to own a Goldren Retriever, this family dog will definitely be a good companion.. =)
I've told darling that it will be either Siberian Husky or Golden Retriever that will accompany Baby Kyle and us.. =)
**Someday i gonna tell Baby Kyle, how much I love my Baby Taz!**


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home