Tuesday with Morrie is a nice book.
Have been reading it in the morning and it got me so hooked on.
We went to look for "Ti Sa Da" in the afternoon again with BW, his dad and this time round with his sister too. A new hope for this weekend. =)
There's ward meeting today however i didn't attend. I'll just pretend that i dont know about it. I've got 3 days off, it really irks me to go back again. I went back on thursday to have my uniform measurement and i really hate to go back again today for ward meeting.
I've received a beautiful necklace with words craved on it.
Our promise that only us that matters.
Alright back to my books again.. and shall wait for my darl's call..
I want to believe in that hope once again..
love <3
Have been reading it in the morning and it got me so hooked on.
We went to look for "Ti Sa Da" in the afternoon again with BW, his dad and this time round with his sister too. A new hope for this weekend. =)
There's ward meeting today however i didn't attend. I'll just pretend that i dont know about it. I've got 3 days off, it really irks me to go back again. I went back on thursday to have my uniform measurement and i really hate to go back again today for ward meeting.
I've received a beautiful necklace with words craved on it.
Our promise that only us that matters.
Alright back to my books again.. and shall wait for my darl's call..
I want to believe in that hope once again..
love <3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home