Today is my "Post night"
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Its hell for my first night. There's only 3 staff.. grasping for air.. admission streamed in like water. Struggled thru..
2nd night breezed through but time passes so slow.
Weekend went to my family chalet.. food was nice.. the chicken wings, the fish, the otah.. however the 2nd round, mood was quite spoilt and didn't eat much thou.. was too angry to even BBQ..just feel like going off half way thru.. incoherent words from here and there.. and i seemed to be the only victim..
bowling and darting was quite fun.. enjoyed the company of my cousins and my dad.. BW a fast learner indeed. SO am I =)
We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks.. awww.. its really nice and i dont mind watching for the 2nd time.. Theodore, Alvin, Simon!! =))
Mood was dampened from both ends after receiving the call from darl..
.........................
The more i thought of it at times, the more i feel uncomfortable..
but why should I..
I'm gonna make him happy.. my one and only.. =))
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Its hell for my first night. There's only 3 staff.. grasping for air.. admission streamed in like water. Struggled thru..
2nd night breezed through but time passes so slow.
Weekend went to my family chalet.. food was nice.. the chicken wings, the fish, the otah.. however the 2nd round, mood was quite spoilt and didn't eat much thou.. was too angry to even BBQ..just feel like going off half way thru.. incoherent words from here and there.. and i seemed to be the only victim..
bowling and darting was quite fun.. enjoyed the company of my cousins and my dad.. BW a fast learner indeed. SO am I =)
We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks.. awww.. its really nice and i dont mind watching for the 2nd time.. Theodore, Alvin, Simon!! =))
Mood was dampened from both ends after receiving the call from darl..
.........................
The more i thought of it at times, the more i feel uncomfortable..
but why should I..
I'm gonna make him happy.. my one and only.. =))


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home