Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its a fruitful day today.

It's an enjoyable day with my family yesterday.

We went to eat seafood at ECP and bowling thereafter..

I'm glad that each and everyone enjoyed that evening spent.

Today.. another enjoyable day.

Woke up early in the afternoon, went over to BW's dad workplace and we went to have lunch at Bt Timah Boon Tong Kee. Heavy lunch we ate..

Went to Toa Payoh in search for HOPE. We spent our whole afternoon there chit-chatting with uncle and he giving us new set of HOPE. I'm glad that he remembered my name that well. He called up my name so sudden and this really surprise me. He said not to give up my HOPE and it gonna be out real soon. Well, i'll take it as a hope. If it really does happen, that's so incredible. =)

We went to ECP again to blade just now. So fun! Fell once, due to the fast speed and BW called out for me. In time to break i had a slip. Haha.. I must say that my BF is a fast learner.. He blade well, despite its his first time. =)

Went to have drive thru mac for dinner, it was such a nice dinner eating in the car. Finger lickin' good. =)

Home Sweet Home..


So fun being with darling.. he's always there for me.. he's always there so fun loving..

Thou we bicker alot for our HOPE issues.. but i still love him as much OK. Doesn't mean that i give that TAG HEUER a second thought means i am NIAO okay my darling. LOL

Anway.. wishing wishing for weekend to arrive soon. I wanna STRIKE my HOPE !! =)

=))

There's work tmr.. and lately i went to work with a smile.. and end with a smile.. thou there's a very stupid and silly memo to write for sister.. i didn't put it to heart. That wasn't my fault anyway! I just do my best in my work field.

I will be happier if my HOPE does come true! =))

Evil grins....

Right darling..

Alright.. bubbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home