Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It has been long since i had a proper update of my life.

My AL is over.. our genting trip is fun and fulfilling. Started working again last week.

My wisdom tooth is killing me, along came with multiple ulcers.. its killing me for days. And i am in agony for the past 5 days. Went to see doctor, amoxil was given.. Treated with antibiotic and lotion for symptomatic treatment for the pain. I really could'nt talk at all.. it just hurt so much.. i beared for 2 days, endured the pain and continue working.. until the 3rd day, i couldn't hold it any longer.. went to see Dr and have 2 days MC to have a rest.. I'm feeling much better now, at least i can go on solid food. Need not eat porridge for my 3 meals.. Today my post night, have been doing night for the past 2 days. The bed occupancy in the ward is low.. nothing much to do at night. A couple of hourly.. and i manage to go for my short break. Working with SN M and L is so much fun la.. crack lotsa jokes during the night.

Post night, I cant get to sleep. I slept at 8plus.. Woke up around 10plus, thinking abt so many things. Went back to sleep again and woke up again around 2plus. There's so many thoughts that is occupying my mind. Couldn't get to sleep... Gonna celebrate my mom's birthday later on. Going to ECP to have our dinner. Bowling with my family thereafter. So on and on... I'm so anticipated about the winnings for the night.. This thing has become so near yet so far to me within such a short time.. Now i do believe the existence of some incredible things that is happening around us. However, i need to experience it myself in order for me to convince once again.. hence i am waiting for the one and only chance.. =)


Lately, the past 1 week, i haven't been feeling well, both mentally, physically and spiritually. Deleted those 2 entries that i find them rather stupid. Why do i care and bother so much with ppl that really dont concern me. Been talking to BW and his dad, his dad words really allay me alot.. I came to know the fact.. the truth.. the more i find them disgusting. Now we are happy with what we are doing.. This incident had made us learnt alot of things out of it. I'm truely glad.. My mind has eased down quite alot after listening quite alot from BW's dad point of view. I enjoyed the great company with the 3 of us.. Going to toa payoh to have a HOPE, going to jalan besar so have laksa, westcoast market to have prawn mee, bukit batok to see his dad playing TaiJi, so many more.. I really enjoyed being with them.

Alrighty, that's abt it.
I've yet to upload the photos during my Genting Trip. I guess i will do it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home