Sunday, November 11, 2007

Had my evening nap for almost 3 hours, felt so afreshed now..

Felt so relaxed, carefree and stress-free. My 4 days leave will start tomorrow.


Today was so hectic in the ward.. one MC each in each shift.. NM wasn't happy about it. Pulled all the AM / PM shift staff to have a GOOD scolding..

Talking about MC rate. -.-

What i felt is that, i mean ppl fall sick, do they have a choice? When our health is in a bad state due to long working hours, stressed environment, of course ppl tend to fall sick easily, who can function at work? All they need is a good rest, i see no reason in why NM is making eveyone so guilty about taking MC."

Somehow or rather i just find myself unlucky to be in 75.. NM is in her terrible MENOPAUSAL state!!! I seriously dont like her way of handling things and the words she used on people.


Alright enough about all these..

I just want to stay competent in my area of field, get my 3 years done and WE shall go pursue OUR dream!

Bo Wei and I have been talking about it since we met. We shall go study together. Be it locally or overseas, we shall see what awaits us. Do we have the funds by then? If not we shall study locally.

Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing) -
Part-time awarded by The University of Sydney and accredited by Singapore Nursing Board



A dream that i wanna attain in the next 5 years. I have been talking about it since my schooling days, i wished and hoped i can attain it with merits. All these have to come with hard work.. I know!

Thou i have been complaining about my profession but still i wanna attain a degree out of it. I still want to have a good grasp in Health Science..

So i should really start saving now.



Its OUR DREAM !

For now, start saving, just do my part well at work, done for the 3 years and i gonna leave. If the funds really not enough, we might consider the other alternatives.

Working Part-time as i study.. probably get a clinic job.. flexible working hours and fully concentrate my studies.

This is my initial plan for the next following years.


We will see how it goes.. =)


Anticiapting my thursday friday and weekend, its fully occupied with activities!!

I can't wait too..




Pictures i guess i will upload them tmr..

Time to turn in for now.. i need to wake up at 6 for my morning jog...

Alrighty..


Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home