Yesterday wasn't my OFF DAY ! I will not have OFF DAY until i am done with my nights on thurs and fri.. and i gonna have my saturday sleeping day and long awaited sunday off.
Yesterday, after shift.. went back home and have a warm bath... out with darl.. had crystal jade xiao long bao.. la mian.. and wanton..
My first day of my period and i am having severe abdominal pain. Pain score of 8.. contraction pain.. symptomatic treatment was done... no analgesia prescribed..
I went for my FULL PEDICURE.. luxury... !!
Enjoy the process of massaging.. scrubbing of dead skin.. trimming of cuticles.. painting of nails.. all in all.. its the comfort that i enjoy...

Initially decided on a darker colour close to bronze.. but it turned out otherwise!
I'm quite fine with this colour..
=)
anyway be back to write again...
Got to go..
Yesterday, after shift.. went back home and have a warm bath... out with darl.. had crystal jade xiao long bao.. la mian.. and wanton..
My first day of my period and i am having severe abdominal pain. Pain score of 8.. contraction pain.. symptomatic treatment was done... no analgesia prescribed..
I went for my FULL PEDICURE.. luxury... !!
Enjoy the process of massaging.. scrubbing of dead skin.. trimming of cuticles.. painting of nails.. all in all.. its the comfort that i enjoy...

Initially decided on a darker colour close to bronze.. but it turned out otherwise!
I'm quite fine with this colour..
=)
anyway be back to write again...
Got to go..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home