Yesterday passed report.. to the next shift junior.. my in-charge.. my SENIOR in charge never say anything.. the next shift JUNIOR asked the most questions.. i just cant stand her.. cant she just let me pass my report smoothly.. there's so many interruptions.. at one moment i feel like asking her to shut up.. SHUT HER STUPID MOUTH UP !! HER IRRITATING VOICE ESPECIALLY !
WHY DOES SHE QUESTION ME LIKE A STUPID IDIOT LIKE AS IF I AM THE JUNIOR AND I DIDN"T DO MY PART !
I WAS BUSY DOING PRACTICAL.. PROCEDURES THE WHOLE DAY... DOING ALL THE CHANGES THE DOCTOR LEFT BEHIND..
DO YOU THINK I HAVE THE TIME TO BATHE PATIENT ? WHEN PATIENT AND THE CAREGIVER REFUSED !!
IT WAS THE PATIENT'S MOM WHO WANTED TO TRY ORALLY AND ULTIMATELY MY SENIOR WENT TO FEED NGT..
IT WAS RECORDED CLEARLY.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.. WHY SHE WANTS TO MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT.
In the midst of passing report.. i cant stand her constant irritating voice..
My patient is waiting for porter to send to CT SCAN.. Chlora was given.. at 2pm.. as far as i know.. yes.. no doubt the half life of this drug is short.. but i gave at 2pm.. and the porter is coming soon.. she's there making a big fuss again! Like as if i have the authority to ask the porter to come NOW!
Stupid !
When she dont worth my respect.. when i look upon her.. the way of her doing her job.. really dont worth any of my respect ! She's just trying to manipulate ppl when she know she's the senior EN.. and when her BONUS is higher than most of the SN and talk as if she's sister!
Like what mic said.. i think she need to see PSY too.. -.-
She literally dont make ppl feel good about themselves..
Working with her sucks!
Boo.. all the black ones are all of a kind i guess!
Anyway.. one particular incidence that i get so furious is that there was a time.. Ward 56 is shortage of staff.. initially they 've already arranged an EN to go over.. and this stupid BIRD shouted my name...... ask janice to go la..
Fcuk!!
well.. there isn't senior around.. in that shift.. the most senior is SN M* and she had to go along with what the stupid bird had said..
Well.. i left the ward with anger.. inside cursing her from left to right..
I went down to 56.. i felt so happy.. because i see familiar faces and all the staff there were nice!
I'm not angry about deploying to 56.. but its the attitude and the way of pushing me down.. when the stupid bird said "ayo 56 so busy one leh..............."
Yeah.. they didn't asked me down nicely.. but in a very crude way and that's why i felt so irritated..
But it turned out otherwise.. during the passing of report.. indeed.. there were so many things to do.. yet it turned out that i enjoyed out of it..
I was the junior there.. I seen so many cases that i can never see in my paying class ward..
I enjoyed doing my junior work.. i bathed baby.. there were so many NGT.. and even Jejustomy.. which is the JJ tube.. yes.. i fed them with all the tubes..
and there was this baby.. caregiver all not around.. i bathed him and feed him at 8am.. and after everything.. he slept comfortably and when time is up 3 hours later he cried for hunger and so i fed him.. and he slept thereafter.. i felt happy feeding and bathing him..
in the late afternoon.. SN J* came down to 56 to borrow something and said that "We're all so busy.. janice can u come back" and i said something like "I felt happy being here"... indeed..
working with a sense of satisfaction.. my first time deployed there. and yet i feel happy working there..
When i went back to the ward to take my belongings.. because its time for me to knock off.. SN M* J* came telling me.. u know ward is so busy in the morning you know.. well.. in 56 there are only 5 staff running and me 6 in total.. and they have to take care of double the patients in 75.. i find no reason in them saying its busy! I was thinking to myself.. it was the old bird who pushed me down.. u got to blame no one!!
Yeah.. from that day onwards.. i started to sort of dislike the old bird..
Yeah.. she's trying to manipulate ppl with her personality..
well.. she sucks!
Today is my one and only OFF day.. because for the next few days i got to work 10 days straight and the last 2 days is night shift before i am entitled to 1 sleeping day and 1 rest day during the weekend!!
I hope to get my AL approved and me and darl gonna book tickets for our trip already!!
Much anticipated.. =)
alrighty.. i need to do housework for the day..
that's about all..
update when i am free..
WHY DOES SHE QUESTION ME LIKE A STUPID IDIOT LIKE AS IF I AM THE JUNIOR AND I DIDN"T DO MY PART !
I WAS BUSY DOING PRACTICAL.. PROCEDURES THE WHOLE DAY... DOING ALL THE CHANGES THE DOCTOR LEFT BEHIND..
DO YOU THINK I HAVE THE TIME TO BATHE PATIENT ? WHEN PATIENT AND THE CAREGIVER REFUSED !!
IT WAS THE PATIENT'S MOM WHO WANTED TO TRY ORALLY AND ULTIMATELY MY SENIOR WENT TO FEED NGT..
IT WAS RECORDED CLEARLY.. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND.. WHY SHE WANTS TO MAKE A BIG FUSS OUT OF IT.
In the midst of passing report.. i cant stand her constant irritating voice..
My patient is waiting for porter to send to CT SCAN.. Chlora was given.. at 2pm.. as far as i know.. yes.. no doubt the half life of this drug is short.. but i gave at 2pm.. and the porter is coming soon.. she's there making a big fuss again! Like as if i have the authority to ask the porter to come NOW!
Stupid !
When she dont worth my respect.. when i look upon her.. the way of her doing her job.. really dont worth any of my respect ! She's just trying to manipulate ppl when she know she's the senior EN.. and when her BONUS is higher than most of the SN and talk as if she's sister!
Like what mic said.. i think she need to see PSY too.. -.-
She literally dont make ppl feel good about themselves..
Working with her sucks!
Boo.. all the black ones are all of a kind i guess!
Anyway.. one particular incidence that i get so furious is that there was a time.. Ward 56 is shortage of staff.. initially they 've already arranged an EN to go over.. and this stupid BIRD shouted my name...... ask janice to go la..
Fcuk!!
well.. there isn't senior around.. in that shift.. the most senior is SN M* and she had to go along with what the stupid bird had said..
Well.. i left the ward with anger.. inside cursing her from left to right..
I went down to 56.. i felt so happy.. because i see familiar faces and all the staff there were nice!
I'm not angry about deploying to 56.. but its the attitude and the way of pushing me down.. when the stupid bird said "ayo 56 so busy one leh..............."
Yeah.. they didn't asked me down nicely.. but in a very crude way and that's why i felt so irritated..
But it turned out otherwise.. during the passing of report.. indeed.. there were so many things to do.. yet it turned out that i enjoyed out of it..
I was the junior there.. I seen so many cases that i can never see in my paying class ward..
I enjoyed doing my junior work.. i bathed baby.. there were so many NGT.. and even Jejustomy.. which is the JJ tube.. yes.. i fed them with all the tubes..
and there was this baby.. caregiver all not around.. i bathed him and feed him at 8am.. and after everything.. he slept comfortably and when time is up 3 hours later he cried for hunger and so i fed him.. and he slept thereafter.. i felt happy feeding and bathing him..
in the late afternoon.. SN J* came down to 56 to borrow something and said that "We're all so busy.. janice can u come back" and i said something like "I felt happy being here"... indeed..
working with a sense of satisfaction.. my first time deployed there. and yet i feel happy working there..
When i went back to the ward to take my belongings.. because its time for me to knock off.. SN M* J* came telling me.. u know ward is so busy in the morning you know.. well.. in 56 there are only 5 staff running and me 6 in total.. and they have to take care of double the patients in 75.. i find no reason in them saying its busy! I was thinking to myself.. it was the old bird who pushed me down.. u got to blame no one!!
Yeah.. from that day onwards.. i started to sort of dislike the old bird..
Yeah.. she's trying to manipulate ppl with her personality..
well.. she sucks!
Today is my one and only OFF day.. because for the next few days i got to work 10 days straight and the last 2 days is night shift before i am entitled to 1 sleeping day and 1 rest day during the weekend!!
I hope to get my AL approved and me and darl gonna book tickets for our trip already!!
Much anticipated.. =)
alrighty.. i need to do housework for the day..
that's about all..
update when i am free..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home