
I'm so in love with this Burberry Bag..
Checked the price in Burberry.com
And.. I'm so gonna get it..
Probably 1 or 2 months later when i saved enough money! =)
I dont buy things in impulse.. i am not a hardcore money spender..
There are so many constraints to think about when i use my money..
Therefore, I'm gonna start saving now!
=)
Wanna buy it with my own $$$ =)
Finally NM approved us for OUR AL..
Its like FINALLY !!
I've been waiting for this day to come..
Booked the slot on 26/11 - 2/12
Same slot as SN S* (The black one) -.-
Mic was jumping in joy when i told her that sister approved us for our AL
She's practically jumping around.. haha =)
Yeah.. our long awaited AL.. Mic.. =)
Yesterday, one funny encounter..
I didn't bring my uniform to work..
I remembered that i left it in my bag before i am out..
When i am in Darl's car.. something prompt me to check my bag..
Ta-daaa... there was only my shoes.. no uniform..
Laughing at my silliness and blurness..
The time is already 1345hrs..
darl dropped me first and make the trip back to take for me..
Up to the ward.. informed that i forget to bring my uniform..
everyone esp.. TAN.S.H...... LAUGHED so loud!!
hahahha..
Yeah.. i wore my home clothes to listen to report and went off half way when darl called..
Sister was on shift.. and i was really damn unlucky..
She's very sad with me i guess..
Sigh!!
Anyway.. thanks darl for taking the effort to and fro to and fro doing so much for me! =)
Today's work was pretty fine..
Passed off the report smoothly..
Back home.. bathed and went out to town with darl..
Had dinner together..
Shopped around..
Home sweet home..
The missing of him gets stronger when he's not around..
darl* u're missed.. very much in miss......................
♥ miss


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home