Wednesday, October 03, 2007

everything in the ward ended quite well.. until during the passing of report.. the NEXT SHIFT JUNIOR is damn sickening! She BLASTED me with.. Where's ur conscious?

Sucks!! MY FAULT????

I dont want to rake it up... Dont even trust your JUNIOR !!! Even they did follow doc rounds with you.. aware of the changes but didn't implement the whole of shift.. still never to trust them..

My junior apologised to me.. but i am quite okay with it.. not angry with her not doing her work thou.. but angry with myself to ever trust her and also angry with the stupid darn irritating old bird..

Yeah i am being crude here!!

why didn't i learn my mistake?? Never to trust ur junior.. and yet.. sigh!

Darn stupid OLD BIRD.. just who is she to blast me when she herself didn't do her work nicely.. went for 1 hr break.. just the start of shift went to have a drink.. have her bread.. all her charts that she did were all over the place.. having someone to replace her to do her WORK !! When time's up.. she will just sit there while others is passing report and wouldn't even bother when patient call..

SHE ALSO DEMANDED ME TO UPDATE ALL 12 PATIENTS CHARTS FOR HER WHEN SHE GONE FOR BREAK.. WHEN THE IN-CHARGE HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO..

Yes she reprimanded me when i was the incharge the other time.. that why didn't i helped her update the charts..



She dont worth any of my respect and she got the cheek to act as if she's the NM telling me off.. just so because she's still a SENIOR !!

I'm very pissed off !!

Well, i dont and wont respect such person!

I am wondering.. as when i am on my way home.. still feeling angry as in the way she blasted at me..

Senior EN for so many years.. didn't want to upgrade herself..

contented being as an EN??

Working with no responsibilities??

And she can talk as if she had been working as a Staff Nurse and has been in the shoe of SN...

Her stupid irritating voice just pisses me off....

I walked out of the ward, dropping one single drop of tears.. i wiped it off.. this is the first time ever since my student time.. that i felt so lousy within.. when being asked by someone.. where's my conscious? And reprimanded me in a way that she thinks i deserved such scoldings!!

I wiped off the tears and i put on a smile on my face...

I have to be stronger!!

I ought to stay strong in order to survive in this malicious and harsh world of reality..


Rating for the day..

2 out of 10

1 points were from my patients and caregiver who appreciate us in any of the way we contributed..

Another point is from this HO who appreciate !

Her encouragement and console motivates me in a way!



Smiles.... I'm working AM shift tmr.. Got to turn in by now..

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home