Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Uneventful !!

WARD 75 SUCKS !!!

Having me to come back for my OFF DAY !!!

I'm so anticipated looking forward to have a REST DAY and yet the NM still schedule me for a talk !!

Darn!!

NM really ***


Til now we still yet to schedule our Annual Leave..


Aren't we entitled to??


I dunno anything..








Having gastritis the whole day...

Syringed myself with 10 mls of debridat while i am at work yesterday..

It does help to relieve the gut by decreasing the hyperacidity level in my stomach.

The night was horrible and i have to resort to pop my mom's omeprazole..

Real bad day for me..

In charge of 12 patients.. and everything just screw up.. its like a mad house everywhere..

I guess i will blog in the late afternoon when i came back from my shift..

I'm running late for my AM shift now.


Oh well.. another start of the day.


I've my darling to perk me up each and everytime.


Love ya dear !

To be continued...



xoxo ♥be gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home