Sunday, September 09, 2007

Brand New Blog Skin

I've been wanting to change my blogskins since very long ago but i didn't have the time to do it. Just now, i was browsing the skins and i got the urge to script the HTML code and hence i search for some skins that brighten me up... and after so many, i finally decided on this! Unless i found a better one or maybe i customised a brand new one which i dont think i have the time to do.. i will use this skin for the time being.. =) I'm getting sick of all the tiny little dots from my previous template. =)

So long since i last sat down infront of the computer, rave and rant about all the small little trivial matters in my life. Time passes so fast, in a blink of an eye. I spent my many days over at BW's house. Blissfully in love with one another, sharing many wonderful time together. 9/8 and 8/9 numbers 8 and 9 were inevitable for us to feel vulnerable towards our love.

On the surface, family, frens and relatives may view us from the very superficial point of view that we may not be serious for one another. I wanna prove them WRONG ! I 'm serious towards my love and there are many things that we wanna complete together. This love had brought me joy and happiness to a very large extent. The unexplainable feeling we had for one another, the love that grew stronger each passing day.

Tough moments for us to go through and we will move together. Even i get there, before you do, i wont give up on you. I will wait for u and be there for you any moment when u need me. My precious love that i safely kept in my heart and sealed with a lock that only u had the key to it.





About my daily work, its killing me each passing day. I'm suffocating !! Being in-charge for 12 patients aint easy at all.. I really hate to work in that sarcastic environment whenever S is around. SUCKS ! I dislike her attitude utterly! For instance, the start of the day shift, i greeted her with a smile and she didn't even acknowledge and just walk past me! SO what if she is pregnant.. very big deal isit? Always act like she's very tired ! -.- Always say ppl without thinking, and the words used were all so sarcastic and harsh. Well, honest speaking, i dont give a damn, but at times it just feel so sad when ppl around me always get such remarks from her mouth.. and i can really feel the pain the person is gg thru. Because i am once a victim too. I feel for them too. What i believe is that, what goes around will eventually comes around, she will get her retribution one day!

Just today, i passed my AM shift report to her. The words she used, really hurt ppl real bad. However i breeze through it with a huge sigh and with a smile. I didn't put it to heart what she said. Of all ppl, she is the one that i really abhore her to the core! Booooooooooo





Alright, darl called for now, i shall hold on this entry for a while and blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home