Long long time since i last update. Hardly to get sunday OFF nowadays. Past 2 weeks just breeze through. Celebrated my 21st birthday with family, frens and love ones. I am contented with what i have at this moment.
Working in the ward drained me out totally. Sometimes i still drag to step into the ward. All the responsibilities within my control, the accountability and the advocator for the patient. What i give is more than what i receive. Well, there's no point complaining and dwelling on it.. this is the path i chose 3 years ago.. the path i chose to take.. alot of unhappy incidents happened in the ward.. sometimes i will just have to open one eye, close one eye.. do my part well.. I will treat all the sarcastic remarks as a drive for me to work. And mic.. i really hope u found the strength to continue.. brace through these tough period of time and everything will be alright. Whatever decision u made, me and faz will always stand by you! =) Smile alright.. we will make it. =)
My schedule for the next few weeks is really insane. I've got 3 Day straight and 3 evening.. followed by 11 days of work before i get an OFF. And my OFF day i got to attend the "President star challenge", was asked to volunteered to be part of it. And my one and only OFF day on sunday is burnt. Nurse's life = No Life.
Enough of working life..
Spent many days with mylove, enjoying each another's company. Through these period of time, i realised i love and cherish him more. I wouldn't want to hurt him with my words and left him feeling sad. 9th of August, the day singapore celebrated her birthday. The day i felt so blissed being in love with BW. The first time ever, hugging someone so tightly and sobbing away. The day i felt i LOVE him very much and wldn't want to let him go. The day i realised he had become a part of me that i wldn't want to lose him. The day i see him being so emotional and thus trigger my tears. The day, that i felt so strongly for him; towards our love.
"We will always remain like this". As promised !
The promise we made, the many things we gonna do together.. we're gonna make it through. I will work hard and u shall work hard for ur most important exams. 3 months, 15 weeks, 105 days. I believe WE can do it. After everything, we will have all the time by ourselves. The many t0-do things that we gonna do together. I will list them down.
Dont worry darling, do ur work at ease and i will take care of myself. Thou i will miss u badly, and we're physically apart, however, u have a part that was kept in my heart. Our hearts will never be apart. =)
//
I spent my rest day with kaili, winny just now. We went to Klunch. Paid $10 bucks on sunday and we got to eat and sing. Love being with them because we are always meeting out to complaint all our discontentment. Had our dinner at "xin wang".. our talking session starts.. never ending. Everyone started saying about future.. to continue or to get out from it.. the overseas studying and the nothing to do with nursing anymore.. both is at the extreme. I didn't know my stand either. One part of me wants to excel and attain a Degree in Nursing Science, a part of me just dont want to work and to deal with life and death. I just want to continue study, i guess i am more of a theory person than of a practical person. How contradicting i am towards my future. I just wanna be back to school.. The career path in nursing, educator; clinical; and management.. i've yet to decide which path i wanna go to.
Meeting up with the girls, we've got so much to talk abt. More to come dearies.. we shall meet out often.. so many things to say. Lets not forget our mahjong session.. we shall see alright?? Lets not tied down by our nurse's job.
And i caught kaili being electrocuted by 'guobin' when we parted with one another just now. hahahhaha.. not to mention me too. I was rather shocked and electrocuted when guobin waved goodbye. hahahha.. !! Winny, ur love got the charm. So stop saying u mind his ht alright. =)
Took quite many pictures too. However i cant seem to upload them into my com now. I will post them together with the pictures i took the past week. Probably when winny sent me the pics that we took in her camera.
Anyway, i have got sore throat! And i am feeling so lethargic.. I think i will get URTI (Upper Respiratory Tract Infection ) soon. Lozenges doesn't help, it just soothe and numb my throat and tongue. I guess i need plenty of rest.
Alright.. that's all for the time being.
Time will pass very fast.
Monday will be a brand new day again.
I will and do my utmost for the lil angels.
Postive thinking overcome all my negative thoughts.
I need more cognitive reframing. =)
I can do it with all the daily work stress.
I'm so motivated, full of drive now.
xoxo ♥ be gone
Working in the ward drained me out totally. Sometimes i still drag to step into the ward. All the responsibilities within my control, the accountability and the advocator for the patient. What i give is more than what i receive. Well, there's no point complaining and dwelling on it.. this is the path i chose 3 years ago.. the path i chose to take.. alot of unhappy incidents happened in the ward.. sometimes i will just have to open one eye, close one eye.. do my part well.. I will treat all the sarcastic remarks as a drive for me to work. And mic.. i really hope u found the strength to continue.. brace through these tough period of time and everything will be alright. Whatever decision u made, me and faz will always stand by you! =) Smile alright.. we will make it. =)
My schedule for the next few weeks is really insane. I've got 3 Day straight and 3 evening.. followed by 11 days of work before i get an OFF. And my OFF day i got to attend the "President star challenge", was asked to volunteered to be part of it. And my one and only OFF day on sunday is burnt. Nurse's life = No Life.
Enough of working life..
Spent many days with mylove, enjoying each another's company. Through these period of time, i realised i love and cherish him more. I wouldn't want to hurt him with my words and left him feeling sad. 9th of August, the day singapore celebrated her birthday. The day i felt so blissed being in love with BW. The first time ever, hugging someone so tightly and sobbing away. The day i felt i LOVE him very much and wldn't want to let him go. The day i realised he had become a part of me that i wldn't want to lose him. The day i see him being so emotional and thus trigger my tears. The day, that i felt so strongly for him; towards our love.
"We will always remain like this". As promised !
The promise we made, the many things we gonna do together.. we're gonna make it through. I will work hard and u shall work hard for ur most important exams. 3 months, 15 weeks, 105 days. I believe WE can do it. After everything, we will have all the time by ourselves. The many t0-do things that we gonna do together. I will list them down.
Dont worry darling, do ur work at ease and i will take care of myself. Thou i will miss u badly, and we're physically apart, however, u have a part that was kept in my heart. Our hearts will never be apart. =)
//
I spent my rest day with kaili, winny just now. We went to Klunch. Paid $10 bucks on sunday and we got to eat and sing. Love being with them because we are always meeting out to complaint all our discontentment. Had our dinner at "xin wang".. our talking session starts.. never ending. Everyone started saying about future.. to continue or to get out from it.. the overseas studying and the nothing to do with nursing anymore.. both is at the extreme. I didn't know my stand either. One part of me wants to excel and attain a Degree in Nursing Science, a part of me just dont want to work and to deal with life and death. I just want to continue study, i guess i am more of a theory person than of a practical person. How contradicting i am towards my future. I just wanna be back to school.. The career path in nursing, educator; clinical; and management.. i've yet to decide which path i wanna go to.
Meeting up with the girls, we've got so much to talk abt. More to come dearies.. we shall meet out often.. so many things to say. Lets not forget our mahjong session.. we shall see alright?? Lets not tied down by our nurse's job.
And i caught kaili being electrocuted by 'guobin' when we parted with one another just now. hahahhaha.. not to mention me too. I was rather shocked and electrocuted when guobin waved goodbye. hahahha.. !! Winny, ur love got the charm. So stop saying u mind his ht alright. =)
Took quite many pictures too. However i cant seem to upload them into my com now. I will post them together with the pictures i took the past week. Probably when winny sent me the pics that we took in her camera.
Anyway, i have got sore throat! And i am feeling so lethargic.. I think i will get URTI (Upper Respiratory Tract Infection ) soon. Lozenges doesn't help, it just soothe and numb my throat and tongue. I guess i need plenty of rest.
Alright.. that's all for the time being.
Time will pass very fast.
Monday will be a brand new day again.
I will and do my utmost for the lil angels.
Postive thinking overcome all my negative thoughts.
I need more cognitive reframing. =)
I can do it with all the daily work stress.
I'm so motivated, full of drive now.
xoxo ♥ be gone


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home