Monday, August 20, 2007

Its monday, I just came back from my morning shift. Monday is always THAT hectic ! I spent my quality time with my love. Watched EPL together, betted on Derby and Tottenham, 3 : 0 and at the last 15 min Tottenham scored one goal again. Anyway it was a small bet, didn't take it to heart. Cherished my time spent with him, time passed especially fast when we're together. All in all, words cant express what i felt. It's more than just words! Darling, u know i love you right. =) U know there are constraints for me to blog it down right. Anyway we do have a shared diary, we will pen down our thoughts. =)

Yesterday in the ward, although it was busy, but i still manage to get all the things done. Worked with SN JY, nice! =) Then work ended, faz came telling me about some stuff..it was really annoying to hear such things. Sometimes i really think that why all the neh's were so sarcastic..!!! She asked me directly "Janice, do u have any hearing problem? DO u have anything wrong with your ear??" What's that supposed to mean? Darn!! And WHILE I WAS AWAY she mentioned to faz that she kept calling me umpteen times but i NEVER acknowledge, implying that I PURPOSELY WANT TO IGNORE the CALLBELL.. !!!! The fact being, i was too occupied in my work that i REALLY didn't hear her calling me and i really didn't know it was MY PATIENT who PRESSED the callbell.. because she's on her way to attend HER patient's call bell and who knows my patient called. I realised it when i look up the screen and i am going to make my way in. And there she is saying another thing to the Senior staff. Felt damn pissed la! I really dont understand, why do ppl always make assumption based on one or two things and then assumed u are the one and accused u of doing this and that. Communication breakdown ? It could be!!! I'm really not happy that ppl accused me of trying to ignore the call bell. Am i that irresponsible? How could she make an assumption just like that??

And the passing of report today, she's trying to pick on me that why i didn't do this and that for the chart when i just only received the ORDERS from the MO and when i am not the one doing the junior. I know its my fault not giving instructions to my junior, cant she understand? Its a new case, the monitoring of HR n PR hourly cant she start at her time? Why she questioned me like i never do my part... WHEN ITS A NEW ORDER THAT I ONLY SAW IT DURING THE REPORT ! My reason is that I took the SAO2 and it was RoomAir 99%, therefore i didn't put up Hrly pulse and respiration monitoring, I'm awaiting Dr's order so that i can carry out the intervention!!!

SHE'S JUST MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT FOR ME!!! ARGH ! DAMN PISSED !

Today, i just realised, at work, u should trust no one! REALLY ! I was in charge today, very minimal staff i can turn to. But i still manage to struggle through.. occasional nags from here and there, but i still able and manage to get everything done. During the passing report, i missed out one specimen and having to trust the junior taking care of all the activities of living..it turned out otherwise. I am the in charge and i am the one that got all the asking.. I went speechless..because i really missed out that particular specimen!! Anyway, now i know how some ppl work.. u got to check on ur junior stuff even though u are in-charge!


What to do? I am still learning along the way, i just need a place to vent my frustration out. I felt much better now. Still many more to come along the way.. I always tell myself that i will pull through this period of time. Positive thoughts always on my mind.




Daddy's birthday coming this thursday!!! =)


ISO Starting on WEDNESDAY and i haven started reading !!! That's really bad !










//Mylove, u know i miss you! U're always on my mind.
I always look at the time and start thinking what will u be doing at that particular time.
I hope u are doing well.

We will see each other soon. We shall miss each other happily OKAY ? =)



I♥U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home