I teared once again, I'm just so touched by all the little things that u have did for me ! Darling.. tears just trickled down my cheek without any conscious effort when i read the 2 full page of ur feelings for me!
I LOVE YOU and i really do !
The strong feelings i had for u ! I realised u meant so much to me each day! I'm proud to say u're the one that i need u by my side.
Darling lets believe in us that we can make it through.
♥you with all my heart..
I LOVE YOU and i really do !
The strong feelings i had for u ! I realised u meant so much to me each day! I'm proud to say u're the one that i need u by my side.
Darling lets believe in us that we can make it through.
♥you with all my heart..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home